Home

?Define Each Slider Effect?

This is a discussion on ?Define Each Slider Effect? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
?Define Each Slider Effect?

Has anyone made a comprehensive layout or explanation of what each slider actually does & answer which direction of the slider INCREASES performance & which direction DECREASES performance of each slider?

It would be of great help to have a base description from which EVERYONE could begin their chosen direction of manipulating the games attributes to achieve whatever balance they are searching for. For example: I hear that SOME of the sliders are deceiving in which way the slider should be moved to achieve a positive effect or a negative effect. Which ones??

I've been browsing the forums & just can't find a definitive answer that simply explains "which way to move each slider" for the desired effect. Or, even a few words to elaborate on exactly WHAT will be affected in the gameplay.

Does one exist? Can Someone that already has a handle on this, CREATE one? Instead of simply boasting, "Just download MINE." That's generous & all but a little explanation would go a LONG way on this subject.

Thanks for any response or help in advance,

RedskinsGM2B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 07:43 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ?Define Each Slider Effect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinsGM2B
Has anyone made a comprehensive layout or explanation of what each slider actually does & answer which direction of the slider INCREASES performance & which direction DECREASES performance of each slider?

It would be of great help to have a base description from which EVERYONE could begin their chosen direction of manipulating the games attributes to achieve whatever balance they are searching for. For example: I hear that SOME of the sliders are deceiving in which way the slider should be moved to achieve a positive effect or a negative effect. Which ones??

I've been browsing the forums & just can't find a definitive answer that simply explains "which way to move each slider" for the desired effect. Or, even a few words to elaborate on exactly WHAT will be affected in the gameplay.

Does one exist? Can Someone that already has a handle on this, CREATE one? Instead of simply boasting, "Just download MINE." That's generous & all but a little explanation would go a LONG way on this subject.

Thanks for any response or help in advance,

RedskinsGM2B
Thank youu!! Everyone says their set works but no one really explains why or what can be tweaked for personal preference and what shouldn't be touched. IMO Wordtobigbird and GJD(somethin,somethin) have done the most work and probably have a really good idea of what does what. Now if they will just come post in here lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »