Home

how do you reset "my career"

This is a discussion on how do you reset "my career" within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
how do you reset "my career"

i just deleted all my save files and cleared the cache, then when i booted up and redownloaded the patch, my VC is still there and my stupid default name "randolph wade" is still locked, even when i choose "new career"

should i delete everything again and try to create a player before connecting to the internet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: how do you reset "my career"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eival
i just deleted all my save files and cleared the cache, then when i booted up and redownloaded the patch, my VC is still there and my stupid default name "randolph wade" is still locked, even when i choose "new career"

should i delete everything again and try to create a player before connecting to the internet?
Pal I got you on this. Follow my instructions yeah?

Basically, you can make a new MyCareer anytime you want, but if you want the name changed, go to MYPLAYER and go to EDIT MYPLAYER.

Hope this helped.

Visit my blog for Association Storyline ideas.http://www.operationsports.com/Davet...ociation-mode/
Old 01-15-2014, 11:10 AM   #3
Rookie

the name is still grey'd out, which i already explained and googling the issue shows the same for everyone else on various forums but thanks for the sarcastic response, "pal"
Old 01-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Have you tried "retiring" your MyPlayer? I don't know if that'll work but it's worth a shot.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 01-16-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
Rookie

i FINALLY found it, its hidden by pressing the start button when i was in the section of the myplayer editor. which is b.s.

its most certainly not front and center like everyone has been saying, nor like how it is for the normal "edit player" screen in the manage roster section, which is still grey'd out from that screen, which is dumb, after how many games why do they treat it like you're changing a social security number or something?

the option to create a new player is right under that, but since i can change the name i probably wont do that. would my VC carry over? or would i have to start from what i got and re-purchase my attributes and specials?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eival
i FINALLY found it, its hidden by pressing the start button when i was in the section of the myplayer editor. which is b.s.

its most certainly not front and center like everyone has been saying, nor like how it is for the normal "edit player" screen in the manage roster section, which is still grey'd out from that screen, which is dumb, after how many games why do they treat it like you're changing a social security number or something?

the option to create a new player is right under that, but since i can change the name i probably wont do that. would my VC carry over? or would i have to start from what i got and re-purchase my attributes and specials?
You'd have to start over with your attributes and sig skills pal.

If you have the Lebron version of the game, you'd automatically have his Lebron Coast to Coast on any online Mycareer you make.

With the VC, you'd still have the same old VC you've always had

Visit my blog for Association Storyline ideas.http://www.operationsports.com/Davet...ociation-mode/
Old 01-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #7
Rookie

New crew already have 4 people looking for 2 more preferably a center and SG add me on PSN if interested Datnikkahvladdy

Our Team right now:
PG- me 77 OVR
SG- wgmc1997 77 OVR
SF- Mr_Beatem 77 OVR ( Plays like a 90 though)
PF- ThisKidSoNassi 93 OVR (Primary position is SF)
C- none
6th player- none

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »