Home

Sigh, anyone playing a functional offline MyCareer?

This is a discussion on Sigh, anyone playing a functional offline MyCareer? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-13-2014, 09:09 AM   #1
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

I have the online ******* MyCareer glitch. I thought, ok, I'll get some use out of this game, I'll start an offline MyCareer. 1st try, my man had all his accessories from the other my career. I was about to be drafted by the Bucks so I restarted. The save corrupted. Ok, maybe that's my fault. I created another offline game for an athletic PF. In this one, my man was wearing his custom Jordan's and headband, but he had on his standard issue 2K work release sweats/brown T. I played the showcase. No option to access the store or closet. They didn't allow me to put on a suit for the draft. He went to the draft in his 2K clothes AND he didn't have shoes or feet. Get drafted to Kings. I'll take it. This save file becomes a starring ******. Then it self-deleted. Or rather, it says PG 68 (which is the 'glitched' name for my original man who is a 80 PG). Um, what?

Maybe there was some trick I was supposed to use? Can you not be online at all? I started offline and saved, then I activated the internet again. Oh, I'm on PS4.

Is anyone with a primary ******* MyCareer successfully playing an offline MyCareer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
Banned

RogerBlack's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sigh, anyone playing a functional offline MyCareer?

If you start offline... You must remain offline. (And vice-versa.)

Never the 2 shall meet.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

My guy is offline and I can play no problem but features are glitched to ****. The patch did **** all. Trading is still fantasy league style. I play for dc, everyone is gone besides Wall and Lebron plays for Atlanta. My guy cannot wear anything but 2k shoes, including my own sig. I do not get vc from any endorsements. I want to start an online guy but 2k servers so.......
Old 01-13-2014, 09:10 PM   #4
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerBlack
If you start offline... You must remain offline. (And vice-versa.)

Never the 2 shall meet.

It's weird that using an offline-generated file while online (logged into PSN in my case) corrupts the offline save file.

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Old 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegotgame
I have the online ******* MyCareer glitch. I thought, ok, I'll get some use out of this game, I'll start an offline MyCareer. 1st try, my man had all his accessories from the other my career. I was about to be drafted by the Bucks so I restarted. The save corrupted. Ok, maybe that's my fault. I created another offline game for an athletic PF. In this one, my man was wearing his custom Jordan's and headband, but he had on his standard issue 2K work release sweats/brown T. I played the showcase. No option to access the store or closet. They didn't allow me to put on a suit for the draft. He went to the draft in his 2K clothes AND he didn't have shoes or feet. Get drafted to Kings. I'll take it. This save file becomes a starring ******. Then it self-deleted. Or rather, it says PG 68 (which is the 'glitched' name for my original man who is a 80 PG). Um, what?

Maybe there was some trick I was supposed to use? Can you not be online at all? I started offline and saved, then I activated the internet again. Oh, I'm on PS4.

Is anyone with a primary ******* MyCareer successfully playing an offline MyCareer?

I was able to fix my *********** glitch by deleting and reinstalling the app for the game (on the One)? I mean, if you'd rather get that working.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »