Home

JA Money14's For Real Fictional Classes! (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on JA Money14's For Real Fictional Classes! (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-13-2014, 02:42 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
JA Money14/Campbell282's Xbox One Draft Classes!!

What up #ONEFAM?!

Every year on 2K I love to delve DEEP into Association or in this case, MyGM, So I take what Classes I can from the great roster creators here, and then create my own when I run out.

With the help of Campbell282 (GT: Hyperdunks 15) We've put together an amazing 2014 class to start off your MyGm with!

What's included:

-As realistic faces as possible. IMO the top 20 players have very acceptable cyberfaces!

-Research and advanced stats to get extremely close attributes.

-Multiple Videos watched to get proper sig shots and styles.

-Numbers, Information, Sig Skills, Badges, and Accessories edited to PERFECTION!

-75 Fully edited players that will function properly with the Ultimate NBA Experience Roster

GT: JA Money14
(2K14 )

Since Dreece and CWSapp757 haven't made it to next gen just yet, I've had to create my classes earlier than usual. Now, one big plus about the Next Gen Draft classes is that yes, you cannot edit faces, but dang do they look great for random faces. You can't really tell you're using fake players! It's perfect for fictional Classes.

I know not everyone likes these classes, but There aren't many Next Gen players even making content! Figured I could help contribute to the Xbox side of things. I've been working on this class for a few days, and with the help of Excel and patience, I've made a great and realistic class and developed some backstories for those of you that like that sort of thing! Enjoy !

(NOTE: This idea is massively inspired by CWSapp, Dreece, and the entire Game Changers group. I'm not trying to steal their idea. They are the true genious' when It comes to Fic Classes.)

GT: JA Money14
File Name: JA Money14 FOREAL FICS YEAR1

I have a roster file as well that's nearing completion. While my files are not required to be used together. I strongly suggest you do it in order to get the full effect both statistically and in regards to overall ratio.

Last edited by JA Money14; 03-11-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 02:44 AM   #2
Banned

2K14 Scouting Report

2015 March Madness results
Final Four

(27-4) Pittsburgh - 64
(31-1) Connecticut - 88

Domination throughout this one, as the UConn Huskies and their LOADED roster tore apart Bradford Mills and Pittsburgh.. Mills tried his best to keep his team in the game, but couldn't shoulder the load anymore after his amazing run in the tournament.

Key Players:
PITT
Bradford Mills - 8/18, 24 pts, 11 rebounds, 5 stls, 2 blks.

UCONN
Lionel Buchanan - 6/7, 12 pts, 7 assists
Deon Steele - 5/11, 17 pts, (7-7 FTS)
Howie Cage - 7/8, (3-PT) 22 pts

(22-9) Arizona - 57
(26-4) Virginia Tech - 34

Definitely not the best game to watch as a fan of either side, as only 3 players total shot over 50% and both teams ended under 42% shooting for the game. The defensive intensity was definitely picked up, no surprise coming from Arizona's #1 defense as well as the Defensive player of the year, and Freshman of the year, Felix Adams. Adams ended with 9 blocks, falling just 2 short of Shaquille O'Neals Record for Blocked shots in a Tourny game. While the defensive showdown was impressive, also coming in what was seemingly out of nowhere, Arizona PG Patrick Oakley poured in 14 points in the 2nd half, after sitting out a 1-game suspension after the physical altercation he was involved in with Colorado Guard Roderick Dailey.

Key Players
ZONA
Felix Adams - 3/7 14 pts (8-14 FTS) 14 rbs, 9 Blocks
Patrick Oakley - 5/7 14 pts (2-2 3pt FG) 2 assists, 2 stls

VTECH
Jaime Riley - 2/10 4 pts 5 rbs (32 Mins)
Dillon Erickson - 5/10 10 pts, 7 assists

After that it came down to two of the best players in the nation, 4 potential top 5 picks in the NBA draft would collide in an epic showdown.

ARIZONA vs UCONN

This game begun in shocking fashion as the Wildcats looked lost, almost as if they were dazed by the spotlight of a national championship game..

UConn poured on a 8-0 run within the first 1:28, including 2 Felix Adams turnovers.

They quickly picked it up and managed to escape an extremely sloppy first half that included 13 team Turnovers and 38% shooting, only down 7.

Halftime: Arizona 29 - UConn 36

Things already looked bleak, UConn having scored more points at halftime than the entire Virginia Tech team did just a game ago. However Arizona's defense again paved the way for a comeback, completely backing up Their horrible offensive excecution. With only 4:21 to play, the Wildcats found themselves winning the game 53 - 54.

The Huskies only lost 1 game during the regular season to the eventual B1G Champion Ohio State Buckeyes. In the game Wesley Baylor dropped 37 on them. It's clear to this point that Arizona, pending a shocking explosion of offense from Oakley, had no players capable of scoring in that manner.

In quite an anti-climactic fashion, UConn downed Arizona after a few clutch 3 pointers, and ice cold free throws by Team Captain Lionel Buchanan.

Final Score:
Arizona - 61
Connecticut - 66

Key Players
ZONA
Felix Adams - 4/8 10 pts (2-9 FTS) 4 Blocks, 7 TO's
Patrick Oakley - 6/15 16 pts, 3 assists, 5 TO's

UCONN
Lionel Buchanan - 5/5 14 pts, 9 assists
Howie Cage 8/12 (5-5 3-Pts) 23 pts, 2 rbs.
Elton Bremer 2/3 5 pts, 14 rbs, 3 blks.

2015 NBA Draft

This years March Madness tournament was fantastic. It included everything any fan would want in a tourney!

However, now that the tournament has drawn to a close, with the UConn Huskies taking home the title, we bring our attention to the NBA Draft and the continuation of these great players careers.

We'll start off with a piece I'll call..

Star Role Call

In this part of the report we'll chronicle the very best and most promising players of the class.

We Start with non other than the Freshman of the year himself. Felix Adams

#1. C Felix Adams - 6'11'' 239 lbs. (Arizona, FR)
Projected: #1 Overall
15.4 PPG, 9.8 RPG, 4.8 BPG
Freshman of the Year
Defensive Player of the Year

Clearly the statistic that stands out here is the Blocks. Don't be fooled, though. Felix isn't an undisciplined defensive player. He fouled out only twice in his short college career. Theres a reason this guy is defensive player of the year, and players like him don't come along every season. Whomever lands that lucky #1 spot MUST snatch him up. There is very little downside to Adams. Some question his work ethic and "Street ball Swagger" But I love his confidence. While he is still Raw at a ripe 19 years old, he is a Lock for #1.. at least he should be.

#2. SG Wesley Baylor - 6'6'' 208 lbs. (Ohio State, JR.)
Projected: Top 5 pick
27.3 PPG, 1.4 APG, 3.1 RPG, 43% FG, 41% 3pt
National Player of the Year

There isn't a shot on the floor "Doobee" Wes won't take.. Quite honestly there isn't a shot on the floor he can't make either. There is a huge difference in volume shooters that score like he can shooting 30%, but he's crazy efficient for how much he jacks it up. (18.3 FGA, 6.3 3pt FGA)
He handed the eventual champion Huskies there only loss on the season, dropping an outstanding 37 points on 14/21 shooting. Scouting report in 3 words? He. WILL. Score. Doesn't bring too much to the table defensively, but he's no slouch at 1.3 STLPG either.. There are plenty of quality defenders in this draft anyways. Look for a team that is seriously lacking in offense to take Wesley.

#3. SF Bradford Mills - 6'10'' 228 lbs. (Pittsburgh, SR.)
Projected: Top 5
19.9 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 3.3 APG, 2.2 STLPG, 2.4 BPG
Atlantic Coast Conference Defensive player of the year

Bradford mills had a lot on his plate following his JR year, as his entire Pittsburgh starting lineup left him in the dust. They were not even projected to make the tournament, yet Mills took them to the final four. The strengths of Mills are clearly on the defensive side of the ball. He can do a little bit of everything, but offensively don't expect him to be able to shoulder the load of an NBA team. He won't score at that clip in the pro's. Scouts don't care about his scoring anyways. He is a lockdown defender and can become even better as time goes on. Solid pick.

#4. PG Lionel Buchanan - 6'1'' 198 lbs. (Connecticut, SO.)
12.3 PPG, 7.1 APG, 1.3 STLPG, 52% FG
National Champion

Lionel was the obvious leader and team captain on the BEST team in the nation. It may have been questionable at times whether or not he was the BEST player on the floor, but it was never a question who led the Huskies. UConn was a power team that ran through the NCAA to an eventual title. You don't do that without a leader like Lionel.

#5. SG Deon Steele - 6'5'' 219 lbs. (Connecticut, SR.)
15.3 PPG, 2.3 APG, 1.2 STLPG
National Champion

This Deon Steele guy is a freak. He's so physical and athletic, its hard for any defender to body him up. Steele is considered one of the most NBA ready players in the class, mainly due to his experience as a clutch player and key contributor to GOOD basketball teams. Steele has maintained a 3.7 GPA during his tenure at UConn, and knows how to stay away from trouble. Look at him to become a solid starting guard in the NBA.

PG Rundown
1. Lionel Buchanan - UConn
12.3 PPG, 7.1 APG, 1.3 STLPG, 52% FG

2. Cody Freeman - Georgia Tech
16.2 PPG, 6.5 APG, 1.3 STLPG

3. Keith Griffith - Tennessee
17.9 PPG, 4.3 APG, .4 STLPG

4. Jerome Winston - Boston College
14.4 PPG, 6.1 APG, 4.3 RPG

5. Phillip Livingston - Notre Dame
15.5 PPG, 2.5 APG (Torn ACL)

SG Rundown
1. Wesley Baylor - Ohio State
27.3 PPG, 1.4 APG, 3.1 RPG, 43% FG, 41% 3pt

2. Deon Steele - UConn
15.1 PPG, 3.0 APG, 5.6 RPG, 43% FG, 28% 3pt

3. Dave Campbell - Michigan State
18.4 PPG, 1.1 APG, 43% 3pt

4. Roderick Dailey - Colorado
15.1 PPG, 6.0 RPG, 39% 3pt (21.5 Min per game)

5. Jimmy Bellamy - Tulane
12.8 PPG, 3.4 APG, 38% 3pt

SF Rundown
1. Bradford Mills - Pittsburgh
19.9 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 3.3 APG, 2.2 STLPG, 2.4 BPG (38 Min per game)

2. Lefteris Diamantopoulous - Greece
18.0 PPG, 6'9'', 239. (Little Information)

3. Davor Nevsky - Russia
14.2 PPG, 1.1 APG, 8.3 RPG,

4. Luis Foster - Auburn
15.5 PPG, 7 RPG, 43% 3pt

5. Benjamin Martin - Mississippi State
21.4 PPG, 4.4 RPG, .5 APG

PF Rundown
1. Freddie Person - DePaul
18.2 PPG, 11.2 RPG, 1.2 BLKPG

2. Greg Cartwright - Louisville
13.6 PPG, 7.4 RPG, 3.1 BLKPG, 58% FG

3. Andy McGee - Ohio State
16.2 PPG, 8.4 RPG, 1.5 APG

4. Jacob Jinks - Wisconsin
14.4 PPG, 7.8 RPG, 2.1 BLKPG

5. Ye-Jun Yang - South Korea
26.3 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 41% 3pt.

C Rundown
1. Felix Adams - Arizona
15.4 PPG, 9.8 RPG, 4.8 BPG, 55% FG

2. Scooter Madison - Wake Forest
10.8 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 3.1 BLKPG

3. Anderson Ervin - Rutgers
11.1 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 2.1 BLKPG

4. Clark Lewis - Notre Dame
18.2 PPG, 5.4 RPG, 1.5 BLKPG

5. Elton Bremer - UConn
12.3 PPG, 10.2 RPG, 2.3 APG

Last edited by JA Money14; 02-12-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: JA Money14's For Real Fictional Classes! (Xbox One)

Great news for xbox one players. Thank you

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

This seems pretty great that someone is bringing over something similar to the work of CWSapp/Dreece to next-gen. Now if I could only find someone who does this for PS4!
Old 01-19-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Donny514's Arena

OVR: 9

How exactly do you do these? I'd love to do one for ps4
NBA: Atlanta Hawks, Detroit Pistons, Memphis Grizzlies
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NCAA: Michigan State Spartans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 05:33 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny514
How exactly do you do these? I'd love to do one for ps4
Just create a draft class. The rest is left up to you! I of course make sure that all ratings, potentials, Sig skills, and tendencies are adjusted to a much more realistic level.

Also to note, to those following along or enjoying my class.. I will have more to come. Wondering if anyone would like a full powering coming report ala cwsapp.. I would love to make one of I have enough people to make it for.

I've been working but I'm also working hard with fellow OSer Campbell282 to make a fully edited, fully functional 2014 class.

Stay tuned! I haven't given up on the project.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:04 PM   #7
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

Ya man i would love another class

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubb3424
Ya man i would love another class

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Releasing the 2014 class tonight after work. Been doing lots of tests to get it perfect!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »