Home

Fuller's Offline Franchise Sliders: Those looking for help

This is a discussion on Fuller's Offline Franchise Sliders: Those looking for help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fuller's Offline Franchise Sliders: Those looking for help

Hey Everyone,

My User v. User sliders/Online Franchise/Online Community sliders are officially done. I ain't touchin them. They are playing too dang good.

Final Update: User v. User Sliders
Tested: Combined games of 5, finished @ 1/09/14 4:53pm EST
Version: Full Final - Not being touched

View Here for The last settings Im using

Offline Franchise:

Game Speed: Very Slow
Quarters: 10
Play Clock: 15
Injury: 44
Fatigue: 56/60
Min. Speed Threshold: 88

User Skill v. CPU
QB: 4
PB: 0
WR: 0
RB: 0
FMB: 68
DPR: 84
INT: 72
DPC: 92
TAK: 92

CPU Skill v. CPU
QB: 80
PB: 12/32/48
WR: 48/52/56
RB: 8/24/32

View web-site for penalty settings
Click Here

Use the Skill Set listed above for Offline with multiples of 4 and adjust as it fits for you. I'm not even going to explain how I figured out multiples of 4 - It was ridiculous. The Skill Set listed on the web-site in full detail is STRICTLY for User v. User. But, Penalty settings will work with offline.

Auto-Subs:
QB: 50out/60in
OL: 65out/70in
Everything else: 72out/77in

Please Post Game-Recaps/Stats/Scores - So that everyone can collaborate.

Thanks,
Fuller

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-09-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fuller's Offline Franchise Sliders: Those looking for help

Before I ask this question I would like to say that your sliders have provided me with the best gameplay by far on this game.

Now on to the question: How did you come to having the INT slider at 72?
Old 01-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Fuller's Offline Franchise Sliders: Those looking for help

Oh man,

Let's see.

1st thing I figured out were that attributes and ranges of the players. One of the ranges for Play Recognition is 89 and the other range for Pursuit is 93? Or maybe there Flipped flopped - You can sort it out on madden, by going to view all NFL players and sort the lowest to the highest and that's the range your working with to get accurate attributes.

Play Rec = Pass Coverage/Run Coverage (7-98 = 91 Range)
Pursuit = Pass React/Run React (10-99 = 89 Range)

And the closest multiple associated with that are multiples of 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 - I think, I'm doing this off the top of my head. I have a notebook with it all. And I found Multiples of 4 through trial and error to be the most consistent.

But, Then I got the average of INT defensively which is 40 I think or 39.5 with Catch, CIT and SPC of all Defensive positions (DT,RE,LE,LB,CB,S). But, the way it was playing with computer was that the Players USER v. CPU awareness is bad at a 40/36/32 slider (Multiples of 4).

So, I used 72 because your offensive players that can Catch (HB/FB/TE/WRs) have to average with the Cornerbacks with using SPC/CTCH/CIT - All those catching attributes count as variables and values. So, you can't ignore them. You have to use them.

And it turned out 72 was also a multiple of 4.
My worked checked itself out with The Following explanation of how I know, the INT Slider is right.

now USER v. USER - the awareness at an 72 INT slider is insane, awareness wise. But, coverage wise the slider at 72 is terrible for User v. User - that's how I knew multiples of 4 were not going to work for User v. User sliders.

(Ironically, 4 is a multiple of 16 and 16 is what I figured out for the User v. User sliders, by how the game programming works.

Multiples of 4: User v. CPU - Slider
Multiples of 16: User v. User - Slider Sets (Do not combine U v. U and U v.C - doesn't work - I tried far too long)

So, knowing that the INT User v. CPU - when I was playing in November and December offline - before I started attacking User v. User - That was the number I knew was right. So, I took the ranges and figured, well what are the multiples of 4.

Pass Reaction - The range = 89, so I went with 84 because the reaction time was to high at 88/92 and 92 is already being used for the pass coverage setting. On, User v. CPU - You really can't use the same numbers unless the slider is going support it, not enhance it. And in this case 92 @ Pass Reaction would not support Pass Coverage, it would enhance it.

***88 works it self out*** you'll see how

Pass Coverage - The range = 93, so I went with 92 because we all know if you play this game enough, the pass coverage is not strong in Man/Zone since the patches 1.02/1.03.

And you can't go with a Pass Coverage of 100, because then you are setting your Pass coverage at divisibles of 25 and that's the default Madden settings.

Rookie = 100 User Settings
Pro = 75 User Settings
All-Pro = 50 User Settings
All-Madden = 25 User settings (With 50 Catch and another slider @ 50, can't remember)

But, yea, so that's why I went with 92 on the Pass Coverage. Now, strangely enough. If you went with 96 DPC, it would be the right number, but it would be playing to high for no error/perfection gameplay. So, just because 96 isn't right for gameplay - it is right mathmatically. So, you take 96 - 88 DPR and they are a difference of 8.

So, take another difference of 4 (Because you have to stick with the multiple of 4 formula) from 88 and you get 84. So, now
DPR = 84
DPC = 96

The median of those two numbers is 88 - which is a multiple of 4.

And the crazy part is.
96 - 84 = 12.

And if you take
84-12 = 72

Note: I had to use 72 to make sure it worked with the multiples of 4 - then I had to figure out what the "right" numbers were mathematically and what the "right" numbers are game play wise and still make sure that they do what they have to, to play not just true to game play attributes - but, to literally be right mathematically also.

And 72 is The INT slider I figured out based on ranges/attributes.

So, there ya go.

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-10-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:58 AM   #4
Rookie

looks awesome, ill try them out. i heard the CPU plays like a turd on less than normal gamespeed tho. the website is for online and what u posted up thre is for offline right?

Last edited by gnastygnorc; 01-10-2014 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:25 AM   #5
Rookie

also at the bottom of the site it says "the lower the INT, the better the coverage!" yet here u list it at over 70...confused lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #6
Pro

I'm not getting the formula...I apologize.

Offline Franchise:

Game Speed: Very Slow
Quarters: 10
Play Clock: 15
Injury: 44
Fatigue: 56/60
Min. Speed Threshold: 88

User Skill v. CPU
QB: 4
PB: 0
WR: 0
RB: 0
INT: 72 *
DPC: 92 *
TAK: 92 * isn't this high for user

CPU Skill v. CPU
QB: 80 @ 15 CPU go's 80%
PB: 12/32/48
WR: 48/52/56
RB: 8/24/32

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 01-10-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Pro

Thank u for posting these up...gonna test these today
Old 01-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #8
Banned

Don't bother with these sliders guys. They're a joke. 19-0 in the 1st Q 5 carries for 105 yards. Opponent had 5 yards of total offense to my 135. Did like the difficulty in QB lay though it was definitely harder. Oh and I had 6 sacks without usering Dlineman. Couldn't bare to play another Quarter so I turned it off.

Fuller you're talking out of your *** with this Math **** dude. Have you turned in your Multiplication Table yet for HW because you might want to ask your parents for some help man. I thought Operation Sports sucked and you had it figured out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »