Home

PS4 DDL Refund How-To

This is a discussion on PS4 DDL Refund How-To within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 DDL Refund How-To

Worked for me.

Originally did a live chat request, and was denied with a form email (all sales are final, etc.).

Called today, and the lady was nice, but wanted me to do disconnect my router, uninstall the app, etc., so I said no and asked to speak to a manager. She was just following her script, so I made sure to tell her that I was not upset at her, but that she simply didn't understand the problem.

The manager gave me an instant refund.

He said lots of people are calling in about this issue.

My key points -- I know it's 2K's servers that are the problem, but Sony's selling a broken product; lots of others have gotten refunds from Sony and post online; etc.

The guy was obviously a gamer, and said he has the game and just doesn't play it anymore.

So, get a manager, be firm but polite, and you shouldn't have a problem.

Perhaps the key is that when the nonsense troubleshooting starts, refuse and ask for a manager. The call center people aren't gamers, but the managers probably are. They'll understand the issue.

Last edited by Fuimus Troes; 01-07-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 DDL Refund How-To

did you still get to keep the game?
Old 01-14-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: PS4 DDL Refund How-To

I got a refund for the digital download of NBA 2k14 as well, it's really weird because I can still play the game just like before at least the modes that work so they didn't delete the game on me but when I go to the App it gives me the option to purchase for 59.99 or start, I selected start and it worked like normal. I'm guessing if I actually delete the game that it won't let me download again without repurchasing but if I never delete if from the hard drive maybe it will keep working like normal, plus I checked my wallet and the refunded amount is already back in my wallet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »