Home

Sticking with MLB13?

This is a discussion on Sticking with MLB13? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-07-2014, 12:52 AM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Sticking with MLB13?

Is anyone here gonna be sticking with MLB13 for the 2014 season? And if so, will you be doing roster updates regularly(like weekly or something)?

Would be great if we could do something like this and have people getting proper rosters for MLB13 cause if it's anything like NHL, there'll be alot of happy people when seeing people are still doing roster updates for the past years game.

I'm not getting MLB14, but it's not cause I don't think it'll be good, it's just mostly to save money for a year along with making next years game seem more improved(I'm not buying any sports game released for 2014 season,just so that 2015 season will seem like 2 years of improvements)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #2
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Sticking with MLB13?

yes im sticking with 13 for the season and have an updated offseason roster up on here and the vault that i updated at least once a week
Old 01-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #3
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

I wonder how long the vault will be open on Show 13.
I wonder when the vault close on Show 12.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn
I wonder how long the vault will be open on Show 13.
I wonder when the vault close on Show 12.

13 will be open for a long time yet. There are a lot of good rosters for 13 but nowhere near as many as there was for 12.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Im also sticking with 13 as I cant afford a PS4 right now and since Im sure Knight and Co. will only be making rosters for the PS4 version I will just stick with 13 rthaer than blow 65$ on 14 for the PS3 and not have good rosters. Im sure 14 will be great as SCEA somehow always improve from year to year, but 13 is pretty amazing so I will be content until I have money to blow for a PS4. With all the problems the PS4 is having as well as the games I play like NBA2k being full of bugs and not as good as CG even if I had the money I wouldnt be buying a new console just yet anyway. My belief has always been to wait atleast a year if not longer when new consoles come out before buying so they can work out the bugs with the console and games.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 12:53 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Does MLB have a such thing like NBA,Madden and NHL have in terms of the roster tool? Would be great to be able to use the roster tool on MLB games.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:21 AM   #7
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
13 will be open for a long time yet. There are a lot of good rosters for 13 but nowhere near as many as there was for 12.
2012 had many good rosters. I also contributed several hundred old-time players faces.
I don't know if it's a character flaw in most artist but I frankly wasn't pleased with putting my heart and soul into a 5 year project and others who spent 2 seconds to download my faces took the credit. I really don't care if this sounds like sour grapes but it can take away a guys incentive.

scooter...BigKlu...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran
Old 01-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm staying with MLB 13. I'll be moving to MLB 14 eventually but not this year. Spent almost the better part of 2 months rerating players for a roster set and I'm not ready to leave them yet. I agree that up****** every other year would make the game seem fresher. Even though my focus lies mainly with classic rosters, I would be willing to help with a roster update project.

Last edited by bostongahden; 01-25-2014 at 07:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »