Home

Long sleeves/equipment problem with Madden Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Long sleeves/equipment problem with Madden Roster Editor within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Long sleeves/equipment problem with Madden Roster Editor

I've spent months going through various rosters with legends [60-70s roster, cursive's rosters, ndavis8's legends] to make an all-time roster using the Madden Roster Editor. I set ages to make players from older generations older than players from newer generations, so they retire sooner. So I'm all ready to play the game in career mode, but...

If you edit a player in any way in the editor it reverts their long sleeves back to standard sleeves, and messes up other equipment. I've come to realize it will be a very long, tedious task to edit all the players back to long sleeves in-game.

Since I just want to play the game, and not spend countless hours to days to edit 30+ legends on every team back to long sleeves; does anyone know any all-time rosters on the market [either 360 or PS3] where the players have the right equipment for their era [old style helmets, face masks, long sleeves] and they have NO PORTRAIT (unless it's actually them.) ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Long sleeves/equipment problem with Madden Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
I've spent months going through various rosters with legends [60-70s roster, cursive's rosters, ndavis8's legends] to make an all-time roster using the Madden Roster Editor. I set ages to make players from older generations older than players from newer generations, so they retire sooner. So I'm all ready to play the game in career mode, but...

If you edit a player in any way in the editor it reverts their long sleeves back to standard sleeves, and messes up other equipment. I've come to realize it will be a very long, tedious task to edit all the players back to long sleeves in-game.

Since I just want to play the game, and not spend countless hours to days to edit 30+ legends on every team back to long sleeves; does anyone know any all-time rosters on the market [either 360 or PS3] where the players have the right equipment for their era [old style helmets, face masks, long sleeves] and they have NO PORTRAIT (unless it's actually them.) ?
The editor was made for Madden 12, which have long sleeves, old school helmets or most of the shoe choices that are in the newer games. As such any time you load a roster into the editor, that's what happens. I think the only way to avoid it would be to use the generic EA Editor which should be floating around in the EA forums. I can't say that I have any experience using the generic one, all I do is save my equipment edits until I'm finished my work on the roster.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
The editor was made for Madden 12, which have long sleeves, old school helmets or most of the shoe choices that are in the newer games. As such any time you load a roster into the editor, that's what happens. I think the only way to avoid it would be to use the generic EA Editor which should be floating around in the EA forums. I can't say that I have any experience using the generic one, all I do is save my equipment edits until I'm finished my work on the roster.
I downloaded the generic ED Editor. Could you tell me, or do you know what the value field for sleeves is, and what number would be for long sleeves? That way I can mass edit to long sleeves in the editor.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

anyone know what causes players cloning?
Old 01-15-2014, 12:34 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopia
I downloaded the generic ED Editor. Could you tell me, or do you know what the value field for sleeves is, and what number would be for long sleeves? That way I can mass edit to long sleeves in the editor.
Unfortunately I don't know what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »