Home

Legends Roster for 2K13

This is a discussion on Legends Roster for 2K13 within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Legends Roster for 2K13

so it looks as though there wont be another MLB game for xbox folk for a while, so while thats going on, I had made legends rosters, and I want to make them even better. I didnt use the REDitor or Hex Editing, just editing the players. You can find it under the gamertag maddennfl629. It will be the most recent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 06:38 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Legends Roster for 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennfl629
so it looks as though there wont be another MLB game for xbox folk for a while, so while thats going on, I had made legends rosters, and I want to make them even better. I didnt use the REDitor or Hex Editing, just editing the players. You can find it under the gamertag maddennfl629. It will be the most recent.
So, what do we have here? Are all teams full of legends? I'm not someone who could help with hex edits, but I'd love to use these if its like....all teams having legends representing different eras and all. I'm not a big baseball dude, but it'd still be cool to watch!

Hope you reply! I'll download these soon enough to see what there is!
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 02-18-2014, 02:21 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Okay..... So before I downloaded your roster, I read some from your older threads, and you said that all 30 teams had been represented by a legendary player. Cool!

So I downloaded the roster, and whoa!!!! This I'd exactly what I was looking for! A roster with legendary players from WAYYY back, and "not-so-far" back. Seriously....Babe Ruth, Mantle, Sosa, McGwire, Bonds, Griffey Jr..... I'm not a huge baseball fan, but it sucks I grew up with all this controversy of corked bats, performance enhancing drugs, etc (referring mainly to Sosa and McGwire considering I'm a Cubby).

Anyhow, very sweet roster IMO. It should be fun to watch a full season unfold in association mode.
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."
Old 05-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyway you can post it on here since 2k share is down?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #5
Rookie

thechamp923's Arena

OVR: 1

Can we get an offline link for this??? Really want to try these out.

NFL-New York Giants

MLB-New York Yankees

....long live the Attitude Era!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »