Home

NBA Live 14 Dynasty - How's Yours Going

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Dynasty - How's Yours Going within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-31-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
NBA Live 14 Dynasty - How's Yours Going

I didnt see a thread similar to this already and I enjoy reading about others progress as well as sharing mines!

I'll be using the Lakers, should be fun rebuilding us past the Kobe era.

If you have any tips/ideas for Dynasty, post those here as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Dynasty - How's Yours Going

I've started about 10 and this mode is unplayable as far as i'm concerned. seems as if they no no effort into this mode.

1.you're only allowed to scout 5-6 players before draft. should be all season

2.espn news doesn't show you all the award winners or injuries. should have it's own section like standings and league leaders.

3.rookie accessories are funny. just give us editing options so we can change things up.

4. no firing coaches. are we suppose to play with the same coach for all 30 years?

5.the draft is in july for some odd reason

6.they still have the wacky schedule from live 10 once you get into year 2. sometimes you play 15 games straight at home and sometimes you go out on 17 game road trips.

7. the rotation system doesn't respond well. still see guys with the higher overall ratings getting more minutes. minutes should be how you set them up.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Oh wow!

That bad? Have you tried since the latest patch? I've only played 2 games in mine and the minutes seem to be fine.

As far as all the other stuff you stated I cant speak to because I'm only a few games in..
Old 12-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
Oh wow!

That bad? Have you tried since the latest patch? I've only played 2 games in mine and the minutes seem to be fine.

As far as all the other stuff you stated I cant speak to because I'm only a few games in..
yes I did. its that bad! going to buy the other game if some of these issues aren't fixed. i'm nothing without dynasty mode in sports games

Last edited by nick_sr; 12-31-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:54 PM   #5
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
yes I did. its that bad! going to buy the other game if some of these issues aren't fixed. i'm nothing without dynasty mode in sports games
Don't buy the other game yet. It is a brick until they get a new patch out. Literally.

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #6
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I've started about 10 and this mode is unplayable as far as i'm concerned. seems as if they no no effort into this mode.

1.you're only allowed to scout 5-6 players before draft. should be all season

2.espn news doesn't show you all the award winners or injuries. should have it's own section like standings and league leaders.

3.rookie accessories are funny. just give us editing options so we can change things up.

4. no firing coaches. are we suppose to play with the same coach for all 30 years?

5.the draft is in july for some odd reason

6.they still have the wacky schedule from live 10 once you get into year 2. sometimes you play 15 games straight at home and sometimes you go out on 17 game road trips.

7. the rotation system doesn't respond well. still see guys with the higher overall ratings getting more minutes. minutes should be how you set them up.
Wow, this is crazy

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2014, 11:08 AM   #7
Rookie

Hey guys. Long time member of the site but don't post much. That said, I really enjoy the conversations at OS.

Got a quick question about the dynasty. Just started mine with the Celtics and I don't have Rondo with the current roster. With him coming back, can I update my rosters mid season? Do you have to play he season with whatever roster you have when you start? Feel kinda silly for asking but I wasn't sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2014, 05:10 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blickey
Hey guys. Long time member of the site but don't post much. That said, I really enjoy the conversations at OS.

Got a quick question about the dynasty. Just started mine with the Celtics and I don't have Rondo with the current roster. With him coming back, can I update my rosters mid season? Do you have to play he season with whatever roster you have when you start? Feel kinda silly for asking but I wasn't sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe I can answer this question, as I too started with updated rosters. I choose the Grizzlies, and as we all know, Marc Gasol is injured. However if you go to your rotation, you'll find Rondo at the very bottom on the IL (injured list). All you have to do is move him from that spot, back into the starting line-up and he'll be fine. That's all I did for Gasol and he's played every game for me so far this year.

Hope that helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »