Home

Connected Franchise Question

This is a discussion on Connected Franchise Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-31-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

05rangers's Arena

OVR: 0
Connected Franchise Question

Is it better to play as the owner or the Coach? I mean what is the big difference in these.

I know owner does prices of food and stuff but what does the coach let you do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Connected Franchise Question

The owner stuff is...stupid. There is a lot more work per franchise this year and that adds to it. Plus, on signing FAs, a owner must have "funds" and sometimes you do not. A coach does not have that problem.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
Rookie

05rangers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeUntoGod
The owner stuff is...stupid. There is a lot more work per franchise this year and that adds to it. Plus, on signing FAs, a owner must have "funds" and sometimes you do not. A coach does not have that problem.

ok thanks, so with a coach you can still sign players then and draft too and trade pretty much like the old days of madden?
Old 12-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeap. If you are the owner then you are the owner and coach. If you REALLY want to move your team i think you have to be a owner. Otherwise, you can do everything as a coach. Considering that EA made Madden dumber last year to make the game "simpler for causal players", only EA would then add stupid features to waste time like buying xp and being a owner. i tend to play in 3-5 leagues so all that extra work simply is not worth it.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
Rookie

05rangers's Arena

ahh ok. thanks for the help. I just 1 team but don't want to have to do all the other stuff just play and make deals. I like to play with the bears and have desire to move them out of Chicago
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Kidd708's Arena

Icon14 Re: Connected Franchise Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05rangers
ahh ok. thanks for the help. I just 1 team but don't want to have to do all the other stuff just play and make deals. I like to play with the bears and have desire to move them out of Chicago

Br you cant move the Bears out of the CHI! On another note thou being a owner is pretty Cheesy buy it is fun to Have a team doing well and Making money. I have never had the problem not have enough money to sign players. But as owner your also the coach best of both worlds...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »