Home

Online options with friends?

This is a discussion on Online options with friends? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

worldwearyeyes's Arena

OVR: 3
Online options with friends?

I'm new to FIFA. I've been enjoying Ncaa for years with its online dynasty that I can do privately with friends. I realize fifa doesn't have anything similar, but can someone help clarify what online options I CAN do w friends besides friendlies?

cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Online options with friends?

I was/am in the exact same boat as you... have a group of buddies that we run NCAA dynasties, Madden CCMs, NHL BaGM online modes.

we were hesitant to pickup FIFA 14 all together.

you have 3 online modes that yall can play:

online friendlies - the ol' user vs user match.

co-op season - you & 1 friend play "seasons" where yall can control everyone on the team. you have to earn a certain amount of pts to gain promotion, avoid relegation or win the season "title". there are 10 divisions and you play other 2-user teams near the same division as you.

Pro Club - you create a new "pro", select your position and can play, create or join a club, you can play with up to 10 other teammates(each person playing their position) and you play a season just like I listed above. you have to at least have 2 users to play a game in this mode, if you have less than 11 users on your team you can also have 1 person play as the "any" position. which means that the "any" can switch between players like any other mode.(you can also filter this out in your search for game filters, which is what we always do). you can also play cup tournaments for additional hardware.

pro club is pretty fun but it can also be frustrating because you will find teams that just want to lob through balls over the top non-stop to a 5'5" speedster that no one can keep up with. this is what we play pretty much exclusively now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »