Home

Worst game ever

This is a discussion on Worst game ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1
Worst game ever

I am not one to bash, I have bought most of the NCAA games and I love them. But this year is the worst one ever. Why? One thing does it in. When I run out of the I formation and run up the middle it is unstoppable. Don't get me wrong I do not bust out 20 yard runs, but it is a constant 4,3,4,2,7 every time. I played against Alabama with Tenn. and Bama couldn't stop it. I played on Heisman, I played All-American. I put the computer rush d at 100 and my run blocking at 0. I played threshold at 0, then 50, 85, and 100. I am not very good. I play mostly a quasi coach mode, but i do control the RB. That is it. The end of the game my stats are not gaudy, average rushing is maybe 4.0 yds, but it can't be stopoed. Very disappointing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Worst game ever

Lol....How quick people are to forget. I rather take the guaranteed 4 yards a run than have the guaranteed DB glitch resulting in guaranteed deep ball tds.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Use my sliders then talk
Old 12-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Lol....How quick people are to forget. I rather take the guaranteed 4 yards a run than have the guaranteed DB glitch resulting in guaranteed deep ball tds.
I feel you! I just picked up this game, and dang is it amazing! The safety play is so beautiful that I'll take limiting my use of the read option.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 12-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksForever
I feel you! I just picked up this game, and dang is it amazing! The safety play is so beautiful that I'll take limiting my use of the read option.
What a coincidink... My sliders are based off the Read Option...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
Rookie

JakeReaves's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff
I am not one to bash, I have bought most of the NCAA games and I love them. But this year is the worst one ever. Why? One thing does it in. When I run out of the I formation and run up the middle it is unstoppable. Don't get me wrong I do not bust out 20 yard runs, but it is a constant 4,3,4,2,7 every time. I played against Alabama with Tenn. and Bama couldn't stop it. I played on Heisman, I played All-American. I put the computer rush d at 100 and my run blocking at 0. I played threshold at 0, then 50, 85, and 100. I am not very good. I play mostly a quasi coach mode, but i do control the RB. That is it. The end of the game my stats are not gaudy, average rushing is maybe 4.0 yds, but it can't be stopoed. Very disappointing
Let Corso pick your play. "Ask Coach" mode - been doing this for years. It's a challenge.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff
I am not one to bash
Then don't...

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 12-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

Absolutely not doubting what you say, but I often times run into congestion running up the middle. Also out of the Maryland I.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »