Home

worth a purchase

This is a discussion on worth a purchase within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-25-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
worth a purchase

haven't played a wrestling game in few years was wondering if it was worth to purchase it this year? Need to take a break from NBA so want another game to go to collection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: worth a purchase

I think it's worth it. With a some tweaks to the attributes, etc...it's pretty good. If you have a 360, there is a major "overhaul" project happening that will do wonders for the game.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...xperience.html
Old 12-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Rookie

I think it is. I got it for $40 in an Amazon Black Friday sale and I'm having a blast. I've played it much more than I played WWE 13 and there are some significant upgrades in terms of load times (downloading CAW's happens in no time), quickness and fluidity of game play, and tag team matches.

There are a few quirks in Universe Mode that still don't make sense regarding some of its pay-per-view booking and how it tends to gloss over #1 contenders. The cut scenes also seem way more limited than last year. However, you can edit matches to make them suit what you are aiming for. You can also randomize entrance attires so wrestlers that have multiple costumes do not wear the same thing each week. King of the Ring is also included as a pay-per-view mode for Universe, even though damage doesn't carry over from round to round and commentators do not recognize that a tournament is going on. Still, it is a fun feature that gives you something to plug into Universe between WrestleMania and SummerSlam.

Since I got the DLC Season Pass and the Accelerator I didn't go through all of the WrestleMania mode, but what I did play (WM I-VI) was quite fun.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
Just started!

Yes it is. Check out the Sarah Shahi CAW. Search for diva or her name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »