Home

The Coaching Career Of Tony Sanchez......(NFL HC 09)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career Of Tony Sanchez......(NFL HC 09) within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

OVR: 1
The Coaching Career Of Tony Sanchez......(NFL HC 09)

Side Note: Tony Sanchez is a fictional coach but i recently found a coach with the same name for a high school team. So I based my coach on him to make it abit more fun for this dynasty but note I will be adding alot of false info on this coach meaning I will make up alot of his coaching past but some might be true meaning I will add certain things to his Career.

P.S. I will update when i can and its a game so i will have fun its not a job.

Will Post Sliders and Draft Path Later

Default Rosters No Update Meaning No Farve Yes Aaron Rodgers is not veiwed as a Star. Yes Kellen Clemens is gonna be a star or so the games thinks.

Back-story: Credit and Source goes to http://bishopgorman.org/page.aspx?pid=459

Sanchez, born on January 25, 1974,

Sanchez began his coaching career as an undergraduate assistant at New Mexico State in 1996 under Jim Hess working with the wide receivers.

He served a prior stint with Onate (1998) working as their wide receivers coach,

Sanchez fist big coaching job was when he coached wide receivers and was the JV offensive coordinator for Irvin High School in El Paso, TX (2000).

After that in (2001) he spent three years at the Onate High School in Las Cruces, NM (2001-2003) where he coached defensive backs and was the defensive coordinator in 2003. Coach was again part of a rebuilding process in helping Onate to its first and only state title in 2002.

In 2004 Tony was called by Texas Tech Coach Don Miraldi to be WR coach(2004) after a great season. Tony left Texas Tech under the blessing of Miraldi to pursue a Offensive Coordinator position at Michigan.

In (2006-2007) Sanchez was hired to be the offensive coordinator and gladly accepted to coach the DB on the side. In 2007 Seemed like Sanchez was gonna return next year. After having his Team beating #15QB and his Flordia Gators in the Capital One Bowl final score 41-35 Michigan Wins. In the Off-season few months before the NFL Draft for some unknown reasons Hammermill and Sanchez got into a argument ending with Sanchez out of a Job and Hammermill on the hot seat in Michigan.

Adam Schefter reports On Sanchez In The NFL Maybe With All The Publicity Rolling Around After His Altercation with Hammermill

Adam Schefter reports that most teams are unlikely to sign a head coach but a hot young coach prospect is very applying to teams and any struggling team in the NFL might take a chance and hire him.He Shown he can also coach both sides on the ball coaching WR and DB's also a whole offence.
Like I said any struggling team might take a chance on him. Also Reported Sanchez says "That what happen with Hammermill and myself was a one time thing that will not happen again and was a minor misunderstanding that I feel the media is blowing out of proportion" But as far as everyone else is concerned the reason and what happen has not been relased or conformed as all roaming around are only rumors. But I personal hope that a NFL Team takes a chance and gives him a chance to coach.

Last edited by Seven706; 12-23-2013 at 02:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #2
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: The Coaching Career Of Tony Sanchez......(NFL HC 09)

Reserved

Possible teams in need of a coach Falcons,Dolphins,Redskins

Maybe Bufflo,Radier, 49ers, Bears

Last edited by Seven706; 12-28-2013 at 11:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »