Home

Do you let all the roster compete for the minor title or just midlevel card?

This is a discussion on Do you let all the roster compete for the minor title or just midlevel card? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do you let all the roster compete for the minor title or just midlevel card?

1st time doing universal so had some got questions so had question or three.

1: Is it best in the setting to take say Cena off from competing for the minor title? And is their a easy way than going thru each player to turn on or off?

2: Have heard some people say sim a couple yrs b4 you get started well in your universal mode. Thoughts on this

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Do you let all the roster compete for the minor title or just midlevel card?

Right now I have CM Punk feuding with Ambrose for the US Title. I dont think I would ever had Rock, Triple H, Cena, Kane, Taker challenge for the mid-level title but others I dont see a problem with. There are so many guys who are considered main eventers in the game compared to mid card guys you kind of have to, even if you download a bunch. I also have 3 main brands.

I dont think you can turn off which titles they challenge for that I know.

As for simulating it I just started right away because I book most of my own matches anyway.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Do you let all the roster compete for the minor title or just midlevel card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I dont think you can turn off which titles they challenge for that I know.
Yes you can but you have to do it by editing each individual wrestler.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Carbine
Yes you can but you have to do it by editing each individual wrestler.
How do you edit which titles they can and can not challenge for?

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
How do you edit which titles they can and can not challenge for?
Go into your "customize universe" and then go into "Edit Superstars." Select the superstar that you want to edit and then in the menus of editing (tabbing over with the L1 and R1 buttons on the PS3). One of the menus will show you the superstar's rankings for each of your available Universe/brand titles and you can highlight the title you do not want the superstar to fight for and press square (or whatever button it prompts you to do) and it will disable the superstar competing for the title(s) you do not want them to contend for.

I usually do this for my World champion so that they are not wrestling in bouts for my minor titles. I also use it to keep my tag team wrestlers out of the singles title picture, although I will usually designate one member to compete for a minor title. This avoids having partners wrestle each other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYExtemper
Go into your "customize universe" and then go into "Edit Superstars." Select the superstar that you want to edit and then in the menus of editing (tabbing over with the L1 and R1 buttons on the PS3). One of the menus will show you the superstar's rankings for each of your available Universe/brand titles and you can highlight the title you do not want the superstar to fight for and press square (or whatever button it prompts you to do) and it will disable the superstar competing for the title(s) you do not want them to contend for.

I usually do this for my World champion so that they are not wrestling in bouts for my minor titles. I also use it to keep my tag team wrestlers out of the singles title picture, although I will usually designate one member to compete for a minor title. This avoids having partners wrestle each other.

Sweet thanks, I've been on the page before but didnt know you could do that...that will help tons now for sure.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

The best thing I can suggest is to turn off major & minor titles for guys in tag teams. I never see Fernando, Diego, or an Uso coming for a singles title when I do this.

Simming before you begin your Universe shouldn't really make too much of a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »