Home

Online Association glitches

This is a discussion on Online Association glitches within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Association glitches

It is well known of the many bugs with the online associations, but is there any way to gauge what exactly causes some? For example, it is known that advancing through a season will more than likely result in bugs. But is it okay to advance once or twice or is it an automatic risk?

What about changing the league speed? I know these have been discussed before, but I haven't seen a definitive answer other than just assuming that changing any of the settings will put the association at risk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Online Association glitches

It will glitch no matter what you do. When the season is over, the rookie draft is fine, but then the entire free agency lasts like 30 seconds. Then the next season sims in a matter of seconds.

29 other people in the league, including myself, have tried different methods, (like changing the league speed) but it's the same result every time once the off-season arrives. Hopefully Current Gen O.A. gets a patch, because it's ridiculous how you can't even go into Season 2.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar25
It will glitch no matter what you do. When the season is over, the rookie draft is fine, but then the entire free agency lasts like 30 seconds. Then the next season sims in a matter of seconds.

29 other people in the league, including myself, have tried different methods, (like changing the league speed) but it's the same result every time once the off-season arrives. Hopefully Current Gen O.A. gets a patch, because it's ridiculous how you can't even go into Season 2.
That's really disappointing to hear. Especially considering how this game mode could be so popular if they would put some work into it.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
Just started!

its hard enough to get ppl to stay and be active as it is for it to be screwing up like that lol most ppl will draft and get a lower pick or a crappy team and just quit or they will lose a few games and quit not many ppl are stayers
Old 12-23-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadbadgerx
its hard enough to get ppl to stay and be active as it is for it to be screwing up like that lol most ppl will draft and get a lower pick or a crappy team and just quit or they will lose a few games and quit not many ppl are stayers
Yeah but if you get a group of guys you know well then it can be ran pretty smoothly. I actually prefer getting a lower pick, it makes winning so much more rewarding knowing that you drafted well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidhnsk
Yeah but if you get a group of guys you know well then it can be ran pretty smoothly. I actually prefer getting a lower pick, it makes winning so much more rewarding knowing that you drafted well.
Same here. I liked having high second pick. My go to combination last year was Paul George and Aldridge before George got bumped up. Then it was usually Aldridge and Iggy.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've tweeted @LD2k many times asking if 2k will fix OA offseason glitch or if they will patch it... no response whatsoever!! I've also contacted 2ksupport late november but havenīt heard anything from them since regarding this OA offseason glitch!!

2k also hasnt updated OA rosters in a very long time... they are horribly outdated.. ive also tweeted @LD2k lots of times asking when they will update OA rosters... Gortat, Butler and Beasley are still on suns roster.. lol.. and guess what! No respond from @LD2k...

Seems 2k is completely ignoring OA fans.. they can patch next gen, but they cant even respond to current gen questions regarding OA issues... smh
Old 12-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Just started!

yea we have a group of like 15-16 ppl who we have played with the past 2k's but it just seems like alot of ppl if they dont get a star player they wont even want to play or they start off with a bad record and just quit

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »