Home

Demanding a trade in MYcareer?

This is a discussion on Demanding a trade in MYcareer? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

cferg21's Arena

OVR: 2
Demanding a trade in MYcareer?

When you demand a Trade do you get to pick which team you go to out of the transfer interested or do they randomly pick a team for you?

Sent via Samsung Note 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Rookie

So Cal's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Demanding a trade in MYcareer?

You can pick three teams you would prefer to go to, but ultimately the GM is gonna make the best move for the team.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
Rookie

cferg21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal
You can pick three teams you would prefer to go to, but ultimately the GM is gonna make the best move for the team.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Thanks.

Does the three teams have to be on the top of the interest level list?

Sent via Samsung Note 2
Old 12-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cferg21
Thanks.

Does the three teams have to be on the top of the interest level list?
Be aware.. I think it took me 10 trades to get to the team I wanted, and it hurts chemistry, fans, and all of that like hell, so if you are key gaming, don't do it, it's better to wait until you are a free agent, if you're playing every game, you can do it. If a team isn't interested in you, they probably won't trade for you, so if they are red, don't bother.

And no, they don't have to be the three first.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

How many games do you have to be in to get the trade option? ill probably stay with the kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #6
Rookie

You'll end up with the magic.

Trust me :/
Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButCash
Be aware.. I think it took me 10 trades to get to the team I wanted, and it hurts chemistry, fans, and all of that like hell, so if you are key gaming, don't do it, it's better to wait until you are a free agent, if you're playing every game, you can do it. If a team isn't interested in you, they probably won't trade for you, so if they are red, don't bother.

Hold up. This is definitely not what you want to do. Your trade requests are most likely to be honored if you have good teammate chemistry and was nice in press conferences, good gm relationship, etc. Which means your first trade is most likely to garner what you want. Each succesive trade lowers the likelihood that you'll be traded to a place of your choosing. Ive seen way too many people on these boards having issues with the trade process and its because people are going around it the wrong way. If you really want a trade then wait until all your PR stuff is high and them ask or wait till free agency. Asking for trade after trade is gonna get you beyond frustrated and mess up your career.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButCash

u

Did you have a high overall? That might limit the options of destination teams that can or will trade for you maybe?

Im with the suns, they are not so bad but i prefer the lakers. Only thing im scared off is that it will trade me elsewhere because i would rather stay with the suns if thats the case.

I have a good relation with the gm, overall 72 and holding off on upgrading for now but can i be traded to the lakers? Would be pissed if it didnt work out

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »