Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Okay finally put together some sliders for Next Gen. I been in the lab for a few weeks since I got the game and discovered a few things that I will get into later.

For the people who have never used my sliders in the past here's a quick break down on what each of my sliders provide. My green set are for beginner All-Madden level players who are coming from All-Pro and want to get there feet wet with All-Madden. My red set are for guys who are for average All-Madden players. My blue set are for above average All-Madden players, and my Black set is for very skilled All-Madden players who usually destroy the CPU on default or other All-Madden sliders. I feel like one of my 4 sliders will fit somebodies skill level. It's up to the USER to figure out which one of my sliders suits there style of play.

Most guys who have been using my sliders for the past 3 1/2 Maddens(Madden 25 Current Gen) know I try to make the gamplay against the CPU as competitive as I can without making things too unrealistic because we all know the CPU can be easy at times especially for experienced players so the CPU has to have certain areas in there favor in order to get a challenge from them. My sliders put a lot of pressure on the USER to make the right calls on offense and defense along with making plays with the player they control. The CPU will expose you in area's you struggle in with my sliders.. Make sure you follow everything I have to say. So here they are..

Skill level- All-Madden/Custom
Quarter Length- 13 minutes(Very Fast), 14 minutes(fast,Normal), 15minutes(Slow,Very slow).
Accelerated Clock- 10
Game Speed-(Optional) I use Very Fast.
Threshold-0
Injuries- 50
Fatigue- 53

Penalties
Offside- 100
False Start- 50
Holding- 55
Facemask- 55
O/D Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 55
Int Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 54

New tweaks- December 27th

On all 4 sets I raised the USER catching to 25, raised the USER INTs 25, and lowered the USER pass reaction to 25.

On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 30, raised the CPUs runblocking to 5, lowered the CPUs catching to 50, and lowered the CPUs INTs to 50.

On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, raised the CPUs run blocking to 20, lowered the CPUs catching to 55, and lowered the CPUs INTs to 55.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 70, raised the CPUs runblocking to 35, lowered the CPUs catching to 60, and lowered the CPUs INTs to 60.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 90, raised the CPUs runblocking to 50, lowered the CPUs catching to 65, and lowered the CPUs INTs to 65.

What you see in parenthesis is the low end for the CPU and the high end for the USER you can change that slider to if you are struggling in that area.

USER-CPU

Passing
Accuracy 20(25)-30(25)
Pass Block 15-50
Catching 25-50

Rushing
Runblocking 0-5(0)
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 25-40
Interceptions 25-50
Pass Coverage 25-40

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-50

Red Set
Passing
Accuracy 15(19)-50(45-35)
Pass Block 10-50
Catching 20-55

Rushing
Runblocking 0-20(10-15)
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 30-60
Interceptions 20-55
Pass Coverage 25-60

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-60

Blue Set
Accuracy 10(14)-70(65-55)
Pass Blocking 5-50
Catching 20-60

Rushing
Runblocking 0-35(25-30)
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 30-80
Interceptions 20-60
Pass Coverage 25-80

Rush Defense
Tackling 25-70

Black Set
Accuracy 5(9)-90(85-75)
Pass Blocking 0-50
Catching 20-65

Rushing
Runblocking 0-50(40-45)
Fumbles 25-50

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 30-100
Interceptions 20-65
Pass Coverage 25-100

Rush Defense
25-80

Special Teams
FG Power 50
FG Accuracy 40
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 100
Kickoff Power 50

Don't go into your CCM/Franchise and plug the sliders in. Plug the Sliders in on the main screen save it then go into your CCM/Franchise go to league settings and upload the sliders from there. Sliders don't seem to kick in when you adjust the sliders in your CCM. So anytime you make an adjustment to the sliders do it on the main menu the jump back into your CCM/Franchise and upload thenm again.

Remember you can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling or having an easy time with a certain area. You can move that slider up or down to the next set.. I have my sliders set up for guys to mix and match like that..

Test sliders in franchise mode... There's a few glitchy things happening in play now.. The actual gameplay seems the same as frachise mode but there's a few things that seem out of wack on play now like the CPU booting kickoffs way out the back of the endzone along with a whole bunch of fumbles and strip sacks so I prefer everyone to test in franchise mode..

Couple of things I noticed about the sliders on Next Gen. Pass Coverage seems to have a big affect on INTs for the CPU. I was testing the pass coverage slider to see if it was reversed like it is on the current gen and noticed that the CPU was dropping almost every INT when I had it at 0.. So you definitely can't go too low with the pass coverage slider for the CPU and it's definitely not reversed on next gen. Also the Pass blocking slider has a big affect on the CPUs catching. When you drop the pass blocking slider below 50 the CPU starts to drop alot of passes so you can't take that slider below 50. These sliders don't have the same affect on the USER sliders though only the CPU.

I'm still in the testing phase with these sliders so I'll definitely be paying attention to all the feedback I receive on any of the sets..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-27-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #2
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Gonna try out now, are they user-CPU or CPU-user?

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 12-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Gonna try out now, are they user-CPU or CPU-user?
USER-CPU.. Which set are you going to go with?
Old 12-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Gave the sliders on the board a try for one game. Brother had 10 turnovers in the first half. ganted it was raining and he had Michael vick. Strip sack fumbles (5) in total. LOL. I threw three picks but still lost my game Patriots(me) vs Bills.

Maybe we just suck :-). So, we went ahead and lowered picks to 40 and changed pass coverage to 50. Going to give that a shot.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Gave the sliders on the board a try for one game. Brother had 10 turnovers in the first half. ganted it was raining and he had Michael vick. Strip sack fumbles (5) in total. LOL. I threw three picks but still lost my game Patriots(me) vs Bills.

Maybe we just suck :-). So, we went ahead and lowered picks to 40 and changed pass coverage to 50. Going to give that a shot.
Damn 10 turnovers? That was probably random. Y'all should have tested about 3-4 games just to see or maybe lower the INTs to 50. Keep me posted though.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-19-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #6
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Just played another game. This time with the adjusted sliders went good. passed well and ran like hell haha. Stats were good but we saw about 6 forced fumbles by me on the Jets, and my brother had 5 against the CPU as well. Eagles vs Chargers. Seems the fumbling by CPU might be a bit high. Unless this is just a fluke game.

2 clipping penalties in a game is almost unheard of. bro had 2 of them. not sure again if that was a fluke or not but we'll continue to report stats.

otherwise everything else was good.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Jarrod im using my own set of sliders, but im using your penalty sliders and the game is playing great. I haven't installed the update and im not going to.

Playing:
Old 12-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

One thing i noticed is that there is an insane number of strip sacks on the cpu Quarterbacks, i forced 5 fumbles in one game on them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »