Home

Old 12-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Tag Teams

Just wondering what are some of the tag teams and/or stables that you've created or that the universe has created for you? Maybe 2 rivals teamed up and became allies? A legend and an up an comer? 2 guys who are polar opposites....

My fav so far is my team called Blue Steel(yes a Zoolander reference). It's NXT up and comer Tyler Breeze and his mentor, "The Model" Rick Martel. They have had quite the lengthy and great feud with Ricky & Richie Steamboat.

What about everyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
Rookie

TheRockSays.........'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tag Teams

One of the best my (old) universe threw together was Cena & Orton. Cena had just been drafted to Smackdown and the two of them went on a tear for a few months.
I put The Rock & Sock Connection & Brothers of Destruction back together at different points too. They were fun.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Yeah, I recall Cena and Orton being thrown together in mine as well. Was it 12 maybe? I remember the movie 'Legendary' had just come out adn thats what I ended up calling them...also I think it was the year before, when Ziggler & Swagger were together, Cena turned heel in the first week and joined them....

I've put a few older teams and stables together in mine too...

I did B.O.D. and Rock N Sock...I split up Million $ Corp(kinda-I took out Bundy and Andre and put I.R.S. and Virgil-when hes available-in there and changed it to Money Inc.). I put Andre and Bundy with Henning, Studd and Rude(when hes available)and did The Heenen Family.

I reformed the Nation with Mark Henry as the leader and with David Otunga and The Prime Time Players...they've been trying to recruit Kofi and Big E.

And I'm working on a team with Ziggler and Sandow as well.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

OVR: 5

I put Carlito & Kofi together back in svr 09 as the Caribbean Konnection also a team has formed naturally from Sheamus & Antonio Cesaro in my universe just from common enemies I'm going to call them The International Superpowers.

Here's other teams I've created
Edge & Tyson Kidd
John Morrison & RVD - The Whole F'n Show
Old 12-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

I've had Justin Gabriel and Kane of all people form a tag team. Definitely has a Team Hell-No vibe to it. They've gone on a tear as a baby-face team, and are the #1 contenders for the World Tag Team Championships, held by Batista and Retro Brock Lesnar.

Needless to say, they're pretty big underdogs.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Nice...some interesting teams....just wondering, has the universe formed any tag teams for anyone? Seems like that aspect is lacking in this years game.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
Rookie

TheRockSays.........'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Nice...some interesting teams....just wondering, has the universe formed any tag teams for anyone? Seems like that aspect is lacking in this years game.
It's easy enough to 'force' a tag team to form. Just set a 4 week rivalry with the 2 superstars that you want to team up vs a tag team. By the end of the 4 weeks they more often than not form a team. I'm sure if there were chemistry issues it might not pan out but I've not had that yet.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Ya know, oddly enough, every time I try and pair random superstars together in a rivalry it goes haywire...

for instance...if I were to have a rivalry with lets say Dolph Ziggler and The Miz against Kofi Kingston and Big E. Langston, the universe would put the first match as Dolph Ziggler and Kofi Kingston against The Miz and Big E.....ok, no big deal, maybe something happens...but nothing does...next week, same thing...very very weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »