Home

PS4 Community Project?

This is a discussion on PS4 Community Project? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
PS4 Community Project?

I noticed there is a few roster's out there that have a great feature but in my opinion no one has the complete project. So why don't we all combine our abilities to make one great roster. Much like the show does their OSFM project. We would undergo Attributes, Tendencies, Wingspans, Complete Animations, Accessories, Shoes, Complete rosters, Draft Classes, and sliders. What do all of you guys think? Obviously this list sounds daunting however if everyone who is serious in creating a great 2k experience would be able to a section making the game better by 10 fold!

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Community Project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
I noticed there is a few roster's out there that have a great feature but in my opinion no one has the complete project. So why don't we all combine our abilities to make one great roster. Much like the show does their OSFM project. We would undergo Attributes, Tendencies, Wingspans, Complete Animations, Accessories, Shoes, Complete rosters, Draft Classes, and sliders. What do all of you guys think? Obviously this list sounds daunting however if everyone who is serious in creating a great 2k experience would be able to a section making the game better by 10 fold!
I would be down I have good shoe editing abilities and was looking for someone roster to add to to make a great roster . Psn: iCHeATz
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
Good luck buddy. Hope you can find enough guys to help you get this done. I know the NEXT Gen Community will appreciate it.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

OVR: 0

I think it's a decent idea, I'd be happy to throw in my wingspan edits. I think there are a few things that 2k has done to make this difficult to consider though. Because we can't edit injuries or create players the most recent official roster is going to have some advantages over whatever roster we put out unless we're all willing to do our work over and over to stay current (which I am not particularly keen on doing).
Old 12-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I can do accessories & team rotations. I love doing that stuff on my own roster. I'll gladly contribute that to this community project if given the opportunity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm down, for tendencies and ratings, my rosters got erased I think so now I have to start over, so I'll gladly work with you guys

Last edited by Skyler Cohen; 12-10-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: correction
Old 12-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #7
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

Awesome we're getting the pieces together, the first thing to decide would be what base roster should we use?

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 12-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Kind of impossible to make a good roster with 2K14 this year. You're either gonna have unplayable injured players if you use the latest roster update, or you'll be missing about 20 NBA players if you use the original roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »