Home

Fun way to start a dynasty

This is a discussion on Fun way to start a dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-09-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Fun way to start a dynasty

So I hate choosing a team randomly to start a dynasty. I like starting from small to large. So for the 2013 season I decided to play as My favorite team Pitt and Player Lock on as the QB and having myself be the so called " QB Coach"

I start as the OC as usual, But I use the Pitt playbook (usually use my own) and Use the ASK COACH play call. I pick the play. Lock on the QB and the Computer does the rest. After the season I will take a job at a small school looking for a OC and Start my OC career that way.

Seems like a fun way to play with your favorite team if they are an above average school and get hired at a small school.

I guess could also do this as a RB or WR coach also or on Defense any position coach there.

Just a small suggestion since this is the last year and gives people other ways to play a dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fun way to start a dynasty

thats a pretty cool idea
Old 12-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks I was having a tough time picking a new team I figured why not just control one player on a team I know, call myself the Position coach and gain some XP, and get hired as a OC by schools who fire or need one instead of me having to choose from 126 schools.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

That's how I am playing, just locking on the QB.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
So I hate choosing a team randomly to start a dynasty. I like starting from small to large. So for the 2013 season I decided to play as My favorite team Pitt and Player Lock on as the QB and having myself be the so called " QB Coach"

I start as the OC as usual, But I use the Pitt playbook (usually use my own) and Use the ASK COACH play call. I pick the play. Lock on the QB and the Computer does the rest. After the season I will take a job at a small school looking for a OC and Start my OC career that way.

Seems like a fun way to play with your favorite team if they are an above average school and get hired at a small school.

I guess could also do this as a RB or WR coach also or on Defense any position coach there.

Just a small suggestion since this is the last year and gives people other ways to play a dynasty.
That is an awesome idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
Just started!

wagn0607's Arena

That's awesome! I usually struggle with this too... I'm gonna have to give this a try!
Old 12-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

After reading this thread i thought id try this as well. I've narrowed it down to a few finalist. I want to go with a Defensive player for my first go around, so i went to The Sports Xchange's Draft rankings and found a few players who are long shots to be drafted this year, to use to start a coaching career with.
Steele Divitto- LB Boston College
Terrance Bullitt- Safety Texas Tech
Tevin Mimms- DE South Florida

I've narrowed it down to these 3 now i need some help with the final decision. Who would you all like to see continue there career as a coach?
Old 12-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

thats a pretty cool idea

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »