Home

List of SERIOUS flaws i have encountered over the long weekend

This is a discussion on List of SERIOUS flaws i have encountered over the long weekend within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

TDpresents's Arena

OVR: 0
List of SERIOUS flaws i have encountered over the long weekend

I'm not complaining, but there is some serious flaws I keep encountering that are making this game almost unplayable. The 2 modes I played over the long week are MyGM and MyTeam.

MyGM:
Ridiculous amounts of trades. Tim Duncan traded 3 times in one year?

Uneven trades. Suns are in last place, they trade their 1st round pick for the Spurs 1st round pick. WHAT?!

Contracts. Superstar players taking very small contracts. Makes absolutely zero sense.

Unstoppable teams. Whether you play, or simulate, seems as if 3 or 4 teams win 60+ games. I think I simulated 8 seasons and the Knicks worst record was 60-22.

MyTeam:
Absolutely brutal..

3points cheese is completely out of control. Anthony Bennett has hit 2 3's in real life, yet my opponent can go 7-12 with him contested?

Free throws. You shouldn't be missing A rated free throws with 85+ percent shooters all the time.

Spamming X.. still a huge problem. Can't throw an outlet pass in this game off of a rebound.

Injuries. So I save up all my VC for a week and finally get a gold player to have him get hurt? Awesome. I get him back.. Hurt again. You've got to be kidding me.

Shot clock violation. Shooting a shot.. hitting off the rim, shot clock violation? Not a glitch when it happens several times.

All I played was MyTeam in 2k13 and I can't even play it anymore...

I'm not trying to complain but these are serious problems that need to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: List of SERIOUS flaws i have encountered over the long weekend

Outside of quick games the game is an absolute disaster. And even then the CPU cheats to win or make plays.

I really say the most disappointing next gen game by far. Nothing works like it should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »