Home

Old 11-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
DLC Pack 2

Just stumbled upon the release date of DLC Pack 2(Big E, Fandango & Summer, Bellas)...it'll be next Tuesday Dec 3rd. Unsure hoe many knew, so if ya didnt..there ya go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: DLC Pack 2

Excited to get Langston.I'll find a way to use Fandango in Universe but I am disappointed we're not getting Axel or the Wyatts.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 11-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Bellas as DLC. They should be ashamed of themselves making people pay for that foolishness
Old 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Ya know, I understand that they(WWE, 2K and anyone else involved)is a company, and there sole purpose is to make money...I get it.

What I dont get is the omissions of superstars and divas who are listed on the roster on WWE's main page.Top of the head here..... Goldust, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Fernando, Diego, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Curtis Axel, Ezekial Jackson, JTG, William Regal, Booker T, Alex Riley, Byron Saxton(you could make a case for the last few being just commentators, but I digress). And thats not counting the divas!(yeah, I know, hardly anyone even uses em)

But could you imagine another sports title putting out a game and 10-15% of the roster is missing!? I know this is sports entertainment, but if your still gonna include the word sport in the title, start treating it like one on all fronts!

Rant over
Old 11-27-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

You bring up something interesting…imagine if NBA 2K14 you could only play as Larry Bird if you pre-ordered. That Historic teams would only come out. once a month if you paid for it. Anyway…to be honest…the DLC is a bit overrated…

The NWO pack mainly gave us alt versions of dudes we already have.

I have ZERO interest in the upcoming DLC.

the next DLC is promising…Rude, Dusty, Bruno will be cool.

they should have given era DLC with wrestler who maybe were not the top of the food chain…but signature for that era

Old School - Jesse Ventura, Bob Backlund, Bruno Samartino, Buddy Rodgers
Golden Era- Jimmy Snuka, JYD, Iron Sheik, Paul Orndorff, Jake Roberts
New Generation - Vader, Luger, Owen Hart, Psycho Sid
Attitude Era - Godfather, Val Venis, Farooq, New Age Oulaws, Goldust,Chyna, Rikishi
Takeover Era - Booker T, RVD, Benoit, Regal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Ya know, I understand that they(WWE, 2K and anyone else involved)is a company, and there sole purpose is to make money...I get it.

What I dont get is the omissions of superstars and divas who are listed on the roster on WWE's main page.Top of the head here..... Goldust, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Fernando, Diego, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Curtis Axel, Ezekial Jackson, JTG, William Regal, Booker T, Alex Riley, Byron Saxton(you could make a case for the last few being just commentators, but I digress). And thats not counting the divas!(yeah, I know, hardly anyone even uses em)

But could you imagine another sports title putting out a game and 10-15% of the roster is missing!? I know this is sports entertainment, but if your still gonna include the word sport in the title, start treating it like one on all fronts!

Rant over
I personally dont mind the DLC and such since this year's game is 100% better than previous years. Yeah The Warrior thing sucks (even though I have it) but with a 100 CAW roster vs last years 40 I believe is a far trade off. You can download a Warrior caw or fork out 5 to 9 bucks and buy a preorder Ultimate Warrior card. You can also download the Goldust,Usos and etc.

Just a thought
Old 11-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #7
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Well, the fact that there is DLC wasnt really my point. I truthfully dont mind, and rather enjoy the DLC, I think its a nice bonus. My grips was over the DLC(in this games case)being wrestlers who are on the active roster and even listed on WWE's website. Having Legends, or guys who maybe left the company not too long ago, or returned just a little too late to get into the game as DLC...GREAT IDEA! But having people pay for active wrestlers, is just ridiculous in my mind....Pre order is a-ok with me...something like ABA Taker..great idea...die hard Taker fans will want it, and those that dont really care, well theres already 2 versions of him in game. Warrior...great idea(although I didnt pre order, Im holding out hope he'll be available for purchase down the line). But as for my original statement....I'm all for DLC and bonus' and extras...just NOT active wrestlers. It needs to feel "special" and having to pay even MORE money for current superstars feels like a jip. Just my take.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Funny for me the real superstars are actually the worst part of the game. IN my universe I use such a small handful (Cena, Miz, Orton, Ziggler) Hell I use the older versions of HHH, Rock, Jerhico, HBK etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »