Home

drafting chad gunn

This is a discussion on drafting chad gunn within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

browns_nation's Arena

OVR: 1
drafting chad gunn

I think i may have actually found the answer already but Im approaching the Gunn draft and desperately want to find a stud at quarterback.

Its my browns franchise, mike mcCarthy west coast offensive scheme. So in short, For those of you who have had him would gunn excel in this sort of system or does he belong in an air it out offense? I know Omar paulas(sp) is a few years away too so im really not sure if I should hold out for him instead

thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: drafting chad gunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns_nation
I think i may have actually found the answer already but Im approaching the Gunn draft and desperately want to find a stud at quarterback.

Its my browns franchise, mike mcCarthy west coast offensive scheme. So in short, For those of you who have had him would gunn excel in this sort of system or does he belong in an air it out offense? I know Omar paulas(sp) is a few years away too so im really not sure if I should hold out for him instead

thoughts?
Sweetney, right? A shame my Sweetney file is no longer around. From what I recall, he's a bit of a development project, like a lot of the Qbs you'll draft. He'll turn out to be a good QB, but you might see some INT's the first couple of years.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Rookie

browns_nation's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: drafting chad gunn

yes, sweetney path. I decided not to take him. I actually re started my franchise so that I could move jason campbell and mcgahee to the browns. Jason campbell is an over all 83 under the pure passer philosophy as opposed to the overall 80 he is under the other options. I simmed the 1st season to get to the draft and he threw for 16 touchdowns so we'll see how he does going forward.

Random cool surprise: I had trent edwards in one of my franchises under field general/mcCarthy offense and he threw for 25 touchdowns

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »