Home

Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders?

This is a discussion on Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3
Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders?

Really having a hard time finding that "sweet" spot this year with Madden. I've tried the All-Madden sliders and they just destroy me. Challenge is a good thing, but when I can't run, pass or score.....Thats frustration not challenge.

So, any all-pro sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 03:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone have, or working on all-pro sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33
Really having a hard time finding that "sweet" spot this year with Madden. I've tried the All-Madden sliders and they just destroy me. Challenge is a good thing, but when I can't run, pass or score.....Thats frustration not challenge.

So, any all-pro sliders?
Yeah, All-Madden is definitely not for me either, things just get too wonky and I end up feeling frustrated rather than challenged also. I've tried plugging in the current gen All-Pro sliders that someone worked up on that forum but they don't translate very well. Such a beautiful game, pity the sliders are such a mess...
Old 11-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #3
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I have some that I was going to post later today. I have been getting some pretty good games out of them.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
Banned

Im also working on a set that makes minor tweaks to default All Pro settings. Had a couple excellent games so far. One in Play Now mode, and one in CFM. The CFM game was New England (me) beating Buffalo 34-17. Excellent game play and 9 Penalties called. This game had only 4 dropped passes which is important. Brady threw 71% completions, and Manuel threw 57% completions. Just trying to get RB to sub out, so im working on a playable Fatigue setting coupled with Sub In -Out settings. My opinion is this game plays much better on All Pro vs All Madden. I definitely notice a difference in animations, especially tackle animations when the tackle slider is set around 35 to 40. I will post after i get in another game.

Last edited by Carlboy82; 11-24-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Please post soon, I need good all-pro sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
Rookie

cuppylove's Arena

OVR: 2

I was holding out of All-Pro sliders, too, as I'm not very good and haven't EVER played on All-Madden. Really, ever. Default All-Pro was killing me, though. I was throwing 5-6 INT per game. TNK had been doing the most work on next gen sliders so far, so I figured I'd give his a try. They were great! Challenging, but fair, even to a bad Madden player like me.

TL;DR - Try TNK's All Madden sliders, even if you're normally an All Pro guy.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppylove
I was holding out of All-Pro sliders, too, as I'm not very good and haven't EVER played on All-Madden. Really, ever. Default All-Pro was killing me, though. I was throwing 5-6 INT per game. TNK had been doing the most work on next gen sliders so far, so I figured I'd give his a try. They were great! Challenging, but fair, even to a bad Madden player like me.

TL;DR - Try TNK's All Madden sliders, even if you're normally an All Pro guy.
I have been using TNK's sliders and I'm getting KILLED every game. Its no fun at all. In 4 games I've now scored a grand total of 17 points, (1 TD was an INT for a TD). I can't run or pass. Default All-Pro is a LITTLE better for me, but I still struggle a lot.

I really enjoy this game and see a ton of potential but if this frustration continues, it will see less and less play time.

Sphinx, I'll be more then happy to help play test those sliders when you put them out there. Will they work in play now, or only CFM?
Old 11-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

I will have my sliders up when I get home from work. Hopefully in a couple hours. I have not tried them in play now however I have been using them extensively in my ccm and I am getting good results. I am still making little tweaks here and there but overall I am very happy with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »