Home

THA in Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on THA in Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-22-2013, 02:13 AM   #1
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
THA in Connected Franchise

I like to always have a young, developmental Quarterback on my roster. So, I know about short accuracy, medium accuracy, and deep accuracy, but what about the vanilla Throw Accuracy attribute modifiable in my franchise?

How does this rating compliment the others?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: THA in Connected Franchise

The throw accuracy is effective in simulated games.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzilover
The throw accuracy is effective in simulated games.
So if you simmed every game, it be to your advantage to improve THA. And if you played every game, that stat does nothing?

Interesting, could have used that earlier.
Boston Celtics
Old 11-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Herbn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
So if you simmed every game, it be to your advantage to improve THA. And if you played every game, that stat does nothing?

Interesting, could have used that earlier.
Yup. You want to improve short, mid and deep accuracy if you play every game. It's pretty stupid that they separated the THA like that, and even worse that they didn't even bother to make that knowledge readily available.

These are also useless unless you sim:
Tuck and run
Senses Pressure
Throw ball away
Force passes
Old 11-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
Banned

warped71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbn
Yup. You want to improve short, mid and deep accuracy if you play every game. It's pretty stupid that they separated the THA like that, and even worse that they didn't even bother to make that knowledge readily available.

These are also useless unless you sim:
Tuck and run
Senses Pressure
Throw ball away
Force passes
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you 100% on this one. accuracy overall is huge in my experience. I just drafted a couple rookie qbs from the last draft I was in. My 3rd stringer had high high 70s- low 80s for all accuracy except plain accuracy which was at about 60 and this dude couldn't hit a wide open receiver if his life depended on it. after 3 pre-season games I was able to get his ACC up to the mid 70s and wow what a world of a difference! I can actually make throws he wasn't able to make before and hit my receivers in stride no problem. I never touched any of his other accuracies, only plain ACC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #6
Rookie

I'd like to know where you get that THA is for simming and the rest for playing the QB, i'm not saying its wrong for sure but in my experience i was simming games and my QB was averaging 3 picks a game with 93 awr but all of his accuracy ratings under 80, i brought THA to 85 and he was still averaging 3 picks a game (not kidding he threw 26 picks that year) i started bringing the rest of his throwing attributes up and his picks came down finally ending the season with over 4000 yards, then next season i ignored THA completely improved the others to 88 deep accuracy with short/mid at 93 and he was MVP, now this is one experience and its entirely likely it was all just the way the RNG worked out with simming games BUT it sure seems like TAD, TAM, and TAS might still have an effect if your simming games. by the way the receiving core did not change over those 2 years, they did get a little better as it was a young group of receivers and obviously that could have an effect, but that doesn't seem like it should have taken his interceptions from 26 to 9 (his total in his MVP season)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »