Home

Getting rid of CAP's

This is a discussion on Getting rid of CAP's within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Getting rid of CAP's

I browsed through the threads that have been created since NHL 14 came out and didn't see anything relating to this question. Forgive me if I missed it. I'll try to explain this best I can.

So I downloaded Petrpuck's roster while waiting for EA's #5, and now that #5 has addressed many of my concerns (Red Wings correct prospects, etc) would like to use the official roster. Unfortunately, when I start a BeAGm, all those CAP's from Petrpuck are in the FA pool. Obviously I don't want duplicate players available and have two Damien Brunner's or two Nichushkin's.

I have tried deleting all roster files and settings files, set rosters back to default, and then redownloading the official update, but nothing seems to work. I'm not familiar with NHL View, but is that the route I will have to go?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Getting rid of CAP's

You can do it with NHL View, although I'm not sure if you can use those rosters in BeAGM Mode. Setting your rosters to default and then downloading the update usually does the trick though.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
Rookie

AngelPingu's Arena

OVR: 4

What you can do is reset the rosters to default (post-draft or pre-draft, doesn't matter), then download the new roster update from the game and save it on your previous file. That's what I do.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPingu
What you can do is reset the rosters to default (post-draft or pre-draft, doesn't matter), then download the new roster update from the game and save it on your previous file. That's what I do.
Yep what he said ;-)
Old 11-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

This got the job done. I had tried doing this the other night too, but I bet I probably did something backwards or something. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »