Home

List Of Schools That Have Lost Black/Team Color Cleat Option Since Uniform Packs

This is a discussion on List Of Schools That Have Lost Black/Team Color Cleat Option Since Uniform Packs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
List Of Schools That Have Lost Black/Team Color Cleat Option Since Uniform Packs

Guys I have been messing around with the game the past hour or so and noticed since I have downloaded all the uniform packs the following schools have lost the black/team color cleat option

Florida
Michigan: I can wear at home but on road it will show up black/white
North Carolina: if you choose black/team color option in game will show white/tc
Oregon
Tennessee
Texas
Texas A&M: same as NC
UCLA
USC
Virginia Tech

Schools that are ok

Michigan State
Virginia
West Virginia

If you guys have any to add feel free and I will update this post.

Last edited by loccdogg26; 11-18-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: List Of Schools That Have Lost Black/Team Color Cleat Option Since Uniform Packs

I have every Uniform Pack and have played with Texas since downloading the most recent packs. When I play with them, I still have the option of using their Black and Team Color Cleats. Are you playing on a 360 or PS3?
Old 11-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: List Of Schools That Have Lost Black/Team Color Cleat Option Since Uniform Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
I have every Uniform Pack and have played with Texas since downloading the most recent packs. When I play with them, I still have the option of using their Black and Team Color Cleats. Are you playing on a 360 or PS3?
I think they'll show correctly on the uniform selection screen, but in game they're incorrect.

Did you see black/TC in game?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oh so that's what happened to the cleats for michigan I thought I was tripping .
Old 11-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I think they'll show correctly on the uniform selection screen, but in game they're incorrect.

Did you see black/TC in game?
Yeah I played with them yesterday in a game. With that said, it should be noted that I'm not having the freezing issues that others are when selecting certain uniforms. It could be that I've just gotten very lucky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #6
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
Yeah I played with them yesterday in a game. With that said, it should be noted that I'm not having the freezing issues that others are when selecting certain uniforms. It could be that I've just gotten very lucky.
The thing is that in the uniform selection screen you have the option of selecting black/team color cleats but in game they will not be that color. In regards to the screen freeze once you select Notre Dame's "13 Shamrock" jersey that's when the freeze occurs.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I can NOT use black/black cleats anymore with Virginia Tech. Every time I select this option, I get the black/white standard.

Old 11-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

Thanks I'll add em to the list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »