Home

Current Gen Depression

This is a discussion on Current Gen Depression within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3
Current Gen Depression

Hark, my Current Gen brothers. Today is a great day for many, and a sad day for others. Fear NOT, I SAY! for current gen 2k, still plays a great game of roundball. Us who are not among the chosen next gen few must stay bonded; it is in times like this where we truly find out what we are made of. Let us not fall into a depression; let us not despair. Be happy for our next gen compatriots, and hope that one day soon our number will be called. Whether that be on the next restock, Christmas, Tax refund time, our DAY will Come. Til then hold our heads high, and continue soldiering on. There are associations to finish, NBA TODAY games to conquer, and cheesers to be vanquished. WHO is with ME?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Current Gen Depression

LoL, current gen is fine and in fact some features have been taken out of next gen, mainly customization. We already new the gameplay was pretty much exactly the same so I don't know why current gen owners should be upset that they aren't playing next gen...You're only missing out on graphics which if you're a graphics whore, thats understandable. If not, you should be fine with current gen...IMO..
Old 11-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moor
LoL, current gen is fine and in fact some features have been taken out of next gen, mainly customization. We already new the gameplay was pretty much exactly the same so I don't know why current gen owners should be upset that they aren't playing next gen...You're only missing out on graphics which if you're a graphics whore, thats understandable. If not, you should be fine with current gen...IMO..
Except... there hasn't been one word of a patch or fix for any glitches and there may not be one due to the focus on next gen. Other than that, yeah, current gen is fine.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm just waiting for all the bugs/glitches to be fixed before purchasing one.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
Hark, my Current Gen brothers. Today is a great day for many, and a sad day for others. Fear NOT, I SAY! for current gen 2k, still plays a great game of roundball. Us who are not among the chosen next gen few must stay bonded; it is in times like this where we truly find out what we are made of. Let us not fall into a depression; let us not despair. Be happy for our next gen compatriots, and hope that one day soon our number will be called. Whether that be on the next restock, Christmas, Tax refund time, our DAY will Come. Til then hold our heads high, and continue soldiering on. There are associations to finish, NBA TODAY games to conquer, and cheesers to be vanquished. WHO is with ME?
(raises his xbox 360 controller to salute op)

AYE! I'M WIT YE!

They can take our money, but they'll never take....OUR FREEDOM!

wait a sec...I got the ps4 today

(runs out of the banquet hall)

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
Rookie

to you OP... Heading into college and can't yet afford one, but this is so true

Soccer- Timbers & Everton
Old 11-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Po0hd1n1's Arena

OVR: 5

my 2k13 got scratched and i didnt bother with 2k14

so im still on 2k11
Old 11-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm not playing too many games on console except for sports games. I will wait till ps4 slim release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »