Home

Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!!

This is a discussion on Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!!

In our 32 user online CFM, we noticed about halfway through our first season that no one was getting injuries in games. We played through it tho and even when patch #2 came out, we still noticed no injuries in game. We're in preseason of season 2 now and there are still no injuries, so a few of us decided to make a test league to test out the injury slider. In the test league, we put the injury slider to 100 and we still did not have one injury. We then tried injury at 100 AND fatigue at 100 and still no injuries. At some point about midway through our first season, injuries stopped working. I'm assuming it was some kind of server side update, but they are still not working now. I would think it was just something with our league settings, but even in the test league they did not work. Has anyone else in an online cfm noticed this? I would really like to get the bottom of this because this is really kind of a game killer for me.

Note: Injuries still happen in sims. Also our tests also showed that fatigue is working very nicely and that fg accuracy does absolutely nothing for users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Injuries Not Working In Online CFM!!!!!

Same in ours. I already have at bread opened about it. Something else to add to your research is the injuries happen in user CPU games too....just none in user to user....

Very weird
Old 11-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

It's straight garbage. It was absolutely perfect pre-patch. For the first time in a while you actually needed depth on your team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Look at that freaking link!!! Injuries are a part of this sport and it just happens. I know people want to say "well the only time people get injured is when they are part of a tackle or something" and it's a valid complaint but that is STILL way better than no injuries!

Sorry man this topic gets me heated. Madden actually had gave us injuries that forced members in our online league to have depth on their squads.

Once again, the change was complete GARBAGE!!!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 11-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

Yep it hit us in season 2. Not a single injury all season. We had 2 injuries happen due to 2 sim games. That was it. So, naturally, the option teams have stupid stats with their QBs because they don't need to worry about their injuries.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Weird.

Offline must still be OK because I just lost Gronkowski in a game I was paying for a 6 week injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
It's straight garbage. It was absolutely perfect pre-patch. For the first time in a while you actually needed depth on your team.
Actually, they stopped working for us BEFORE the 2nd patch. We noticed that they had stopped working at about the midway point of the season and the patch didn't come out until right before we started the playoffs. I'm thinking they did some kind of server side update that broke injuries.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

They did a server side update for Online CFM a few weeks ago where the posted on twitter that they were turning injuries off. They apparently just never turned them back on. Really disappointing.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #8
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
They did a server side update for Online CFM a few weeks ago where the posted on twitter that they were turning injuries off. They apparently just never turned them back on. Really disappointing.
That is some BULL right there. Twitter people please hit them up and ask for injuries back!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »