Home

Winning MyTeam Road To Playoffs with an All-Bronze Team. Is it possible?

This is a discussion on Winning MyTeam Road To Playoffs with an All-Bronze Team. Is it possible? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Winning MyTeam Road To Playoffs with an All-Bronze Team. Is it possible?

My lineup is: PG: Tyshawn Taylor, Isaiah Thomas
SG: Orlando Johnson, Marcus Thornton, Ellington
SF: Gordon Hayward, Austin Daye
PF: Marcus Morris, Jeremy Tyler, Jan Vesely
C: Tyler Zeller, Spencer Hawes

I am currently 5-2 in the 5th seed with this All-Bronze starting lineup that I mostly got in my original Booster pack, along with a couple silver players. Since the 4th seed, I have probably faced only one other team that was not all gold players. Every game it's Kyrie, Kobe, Paul George, Lebron, Dwight (and all the gold players you can think of), and I have beat them with ease. Taylor is like a Westbrook, who can knock down a couple jumpers if open. Johnson and Thornton are the perfect pair of SG's that can dunk and knock down 3's. Hayward is a monster at 3's and is only a bronze. And my big men continue to out-rebound centers like Mutumbo, Noah, Dwight. If they have good positioning and box out, my team will get the boards.

This is fun for me, seeing opponents with all gold players rage quit, and me winning games. At this point, every team I will face will be an All-Gold/All-Legend Team that they bought in booster packs, which I'm fine with. It's amazing how I can beat these teams with some 70 overalls. Plus I only have to spend 150 VC each game! Hopefully I can keep this up and keep moving on to higher seeds with this lineup!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Winning MyTeam Road To Playoffs with an All-Bronze Team. Is it possible?

I think I made it to the 6th seed with my bronze team until I had to give in a purchase sliver plus packs. I'm stuck in the 4th seed (currently in my 4th attempt to get to the 3rd seed). My problem is that I rely too heavily on 3's which gives my opponent easy fastbreak opportunities.

My line-up:

PG - Lawson
SG - Oladipo
SF - Gordon Hayward
PF - Jeff Green
C - Seraphin
6 - Hinrich
7 - Alec Burks
8 - Sefolosha
9 - Villanueva
10 - Brandon Wright
11 - Cody Zeller
12 - Jimmer

That Paypal glitch pretty much ruined the mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »