Home

Bad logic? Shot logic

This is a discussion on Bad logic? Shot logic within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

celtics9rondo's Arena

OVR: 0
Bad logic? Shot logic

OK so i already posted about missing wide open 3-pt shots with perfect release and selection. Now i think the 2k gods hate me. I crossed up Mario Chalmers and had a wide open shot (in the paint). I shot it and it was something like a A- release, and a Excellent selection. I ended up putting up a brick. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. It happens at least a few times a game (4 or 5 times ). Dont get me wrong NBA 2k is my favorite video game series but this is just ridiculous. out of those 4 or 5 shots i make one, and that is if im lucky. I dont know if any one else is having the same thing happening to them but im just lost in how a player with a 83 medium range shot and 80 consistency would miss a shot that any NBA player with that type of rating for a medium shot in the game could make it more than me...

-_-

Sorry for ranting..
Patriots
rajon rondo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Bad logic? Shot logic

My friend told me to turn off the shot feedback so he doesn't get mad when he misses a wide open shot. I haven't tried it but I feel I'm blind without it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »