Home

EALEGENDS ROSTER

This is a discussion on EALEGENDS ROSTER within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
Banned

patrickp7's Arena

OVR: 0
EALEGENDS ROSTER

As part of a follow up to an earlier post I created, Hybrid Legends Roster, I wanted to let anyone interested know: I am finishing up on the roster trying to place quality classic (60's 70's & 80's players) players into the Free Agent market. Again using players already in the game and in the existing FA market. Also, using google search and pro football reference sites as starting points trying to find the closest likeness for each created/edited player.
2) Again, I am using Eagles as starting point. Signing to the Eagles, editing to name position and uniform editing. Then reassigning them to new or original position, number and ratings. Unfortunately I did use a few silhouetted players (Rookies mostly to create a couple, like Bobby Bell of the KC Chiefs) I regret having to do this....I hate silhouetted players EA puts in the game. Think it's lazy
3) As an example: A new Bill Kanicki can be signed to Cleveland. If the salary cap refuses him, simply sign him to the Eagles, edit him to PUNTER. Release him. Then sign him as an ALL PRO DT for dirt cheap ...edit him numerically and by original position and adjust depth chart to suit your fancy. Push comes to shove and they won't sign him as a punter, do the same with Cleveland's highest paid player and sign them both back into the team.

There are many who have messages me thanking me for this roster. I appreciate the compliments and input It remains a fun project I take serious in as much as being accurate and realistic as far as players created. At times my favor for the Giants and Chargers does become obvious. But I have tried to be fair. Don't really care about the few dislikes. Heck, if you can do better, please do. I will download the others rosters. But I have seen none that rival accuracy of look a likes as far as players go. I am not competing, I am sharing.

Hope those who do download it can have FUN with it. Just enjoy it and maybe you like the idea that the Giants have Eli, Tittle, Connerly AND Nassab in the QB Depth Chart. You know, that sort of fun thing. Anyway, Nuffi said. Good luck n God Bless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: EALEGENDS ROSTER

Just want to say thanks man this are a lot of fun.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Banned

patrickp7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EALEGENDS ROSTER

Thank You. I am glad you like it and that it can provide a fun element for you in your Madden gaming experience. I made several improvements today including creating a far better Wilber Marshall ( to the Bears) making John Mendenhall into FA market, Jay Schreoder for the Redskins and a few other old timers in free agent market. Thank You again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »