Home

NBA 2K14 Next Gen Accessories >>WISHES<<

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next Gen Accessories >>WISHES<< within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA 2K14 Next Gen Accessories >>WISHES<<

This is suggestions people, not news.

NBA 2k's accessories are lackluster. Every team in the NBA has a starter that wears equipment that you can't wear in 2k. It makes the game harder to enjoy and less realistic.

Half way down tights
Most frequent equipment in the NBA is the tights that go half way down.
Stars such as:
Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
Chandler Parsons
Jeremy Lin
Paul George
Dwayne Wade

wear these every game.

For some reason, 2k feels that simple knee braces and sleeves are close. No they are not!

Derrick Rose's Adidas calf sleeves and ankle braces
One of Derrick Roses most recognizable things is his leg sleeves and ankle braces by Adidas.

The biggest WTF about this is that they HAVE THIS AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE VC ACCESSORY STORE, YET REFUSE TO PUT IT ON AN ACTUAL PLAYER WHO WEARS IT...

vvv Heres a modded version of 2k12(?). They have actually gotten farther away from getting it correct

Ability to adjust shorts length & jersey tightness
I know you can play as the old timers and get the short shorts, but we need a slight shorts length changer. Not everyone has the exact same length

As for jersey length... Im afraid after seeing the previews that the jerseys will all be tight. It's a good thing, dont get me wrong. For the most part... Lebrons tight jersey in next gen looks great. But Kobe needs to have a bigger jersey. Its basically his trade mark.

PLEASE suggest more. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Next Gen Accessories >>WISHES<<

Not locking players to a specific shoe brands would be nice, especially when it's wrong. Getting the correct sock color is another issue I hope is corrected.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't want to start anything, and I understand everyone prefers a certain aspect of 2k, but am I the only one who has never payed the slightest bit of attention to what accessories a player is wearing?
Old 10-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
I don't want to start anything, and I understand everyone prefers a certain aspect of 2k, but am I the only one who has never payed the slightest bit of attention to what accessories a player is wearing?
Not sure how people do this. Style is such a huge thing in basketball now, so having accessories right is a must for me.

I'm so excited to see the different lighting and player models for next gen. I'm sure the accessories will be top notch for NG, I hope.

Last edited by d23x; 10-16-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #5
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Both versions of the leg sleeve, with a hex pad and without, are in the game. They just have them both wrong as far as length is concerned. They both reach down to the top of the shoe which also causes the socks to disappear. We should be able to layer all accesories in 2K14, while they also need to add face masks and goggles/visors as options for CAPs.

This thread made by Angel G has a lot great suggestions that could be carried over to next-gen NBA 2K14 or 2K15:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rovements.html

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-16-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

I would love to see ALL of the Nike Basketball Accessories in next gen, I mean it appears 2K is all about Nike and Jordan brand anyway so why not have all of their accessories as well. For example, we choose Nike and yet we are wearing the Nike shoes but either Adidas or generic accessories.

Last edited by Twista209; 10-16-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I'd like the ability to add or remove various forms of goggles. I understand this may be difficult to pull off with included players, but it'd be nice if it were at least a created player option. I'd also like the ability to give players upper bicep bands, for the sake of classic team creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
I don't notice small accessory details in other professional sports games but I tend to notice with NBA games. I'm guessing it's largely because basketball is my primary sport. It might sound crazy, but the game feels much more authentic to me after I'm able to edit a roster that in part features realistic shoes, accessories and accessory colors.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
I would love to see ALL of the Nike Basketball Accessories in next gen, I mean it appears 2K is all about Nike and Jordan brand anyway so why not have all of their accessories as well.
Doubt that would ever happen since adidas is the official apparel company of the association and not Nike. They probably wouldn't appreciate - meaning lawyers getting involved - Nike equipment in an officially licensed NBA title.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-16-2013 at 11:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »