Home

Madden Next Gen: E3 vs Recent Footage Comparison

This is a discussion on Madden Next Gen: E3 vs Recent Footage Comparison within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden Next Gen: E3 vs Recent Footage Comparison

Side by side comparison of Next Gen Madden in game footage. One from E3 and one from ESPN's channel. Reading between the lines, the E3 footage most likely used the in game player models, stadiums, etc, but the actions taking place in it were more than likely pre rendered cut scenes, not possible in the actual game. If we were to believe that the E3 footage was what the game would actually look and play like, then I don't know about you, but this looks like false advertisement, especially when it says "Actual Game Footage".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden Next Gen: E3 vs Recent Footage Comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue

Side by side comparison of Next Gen Madden in game footage. One from E3 and one from ESPN's channel. Reading between the lines, the E3 footage most likely used the in game player models, stadiums, etc, but the actions taking place in it were more than likely pre rendered cut scenes, not possible in the actual game. If we were to believe that the E3 footage was what the game would actually look and play like, then I don't know about you, but this looks like false advertisement, especially when it says "Actual Game Footage".
what's funny is people know this ans still say the E3 footage wasn't impressive either. That's the argument, at least not the one I'm making. These clearly don't look to be the same. I'm not here to bash EA, etc. I have bigger concerns in life. I just want to know which game I'm getting so I know whether or not to cancel my pre-order. It would be sweet if someone on the dev team could just dead all this talk and tell us what's really good, but I guess we won't get that, *shrugs.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
Banned

R* needs to spend some of the billion they made on football. R* already have a deal with Natural Motion (Backbreaker). Hell GTA 5 talks about football on one of the radio stations within the game. Think how dope dlc with Backbreaker in GT5 where we could bet on teams or play in a fictional playoff. I kno its a pipe dream. But imagine the detail R* would bring to football just focusing on like 8 teams
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Just my thoughts here, but do we really need all these "next gen vs cur gen" threads open?

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 10-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue

Great post and video comparison. This is also what I was thinking. Look at the foot animations of AP and Marshawn Lynch in the E3 video compared to the ESPN Sim video. Night and Day difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

ESPN has to be Xbox 360. It is mind boggling the difference.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

I thought they confirmed that the Miami/NO video was not, in fact, next-gen?
Old 10-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
Rookie

beastmode2013's Arena

If this is what It really looks like I will not be buying ps4 or xb1 anytime soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »