Home

PS3: Weekly Updated Accurate Rosters

This is a discussion on PS3: Weekly Updated Accurate Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS3: Weekly Updated Accurate Rosters

I plan on updating this roster weekly now that we're just getting deep into the CFB season. This includes jersey # changes, weekly AP/BCS rankings, position changes, player re-rates, and equipment changes.

I've used a combination of a number of other rosters on this forum (mainly OS and Weezy) to try to get everything as realistic as possible.

I've already updated Alabama as well as I can, and I need the community's help for their teams. I feel like if we all focus heavily on our own team we can get these rosters as accurate as possible.

Let me know right away what you see that needs to be addressed.

EDIT:
Latest file: PSN ID: AceMcCouver - 10/15

Last edited by BamaFanInArky; 10-15-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PS3: Weekly Updated Accurate Rosters

Awesome! Thank you
Old 10-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
Awesome! Thank you
Glad you think so. Make sure you give FL a hard look - equipment edits, number edits, position changes, player ratings, etc.

I can have it updated asap.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do anyone know what the most updated roster is for NCAA Football 14? I just got the game.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

I just wanted to say how flippin' awesome it is that you updated the Top 25 rankings. I didn't even think that was possible for PS3. Pleasant surprise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

For VT, just in terms of the depth chart:
-Duan Perez-Means at TE left the team after being beat out by true freshman Kalvin Cline who is our starter
-at RE, JR Collins is starting (and having a great year) with Nicolas spelling both him and Gayle
-R-Fr Ken Ekanman is also #3 for RE, not sure if youre at the player limit, but he is likely going to have an impact sooner than Matt Roth if you need to replace someone
-At CB, B.Facyson is #3 (4 when Exum returns) ahead of Riley

For ratings edits, I dont want to make too many comments as I know they might be a bit biased, but the players that jump out to me as underrated are:
-Derrick Hopkins - really dominating the middle, and a big reason for our rushing defense being #6 in ypg right now
-JR Collins - statistically having the best year of the players on our DLine. Leading the team in sacks, and VT is tied at #1 for sacks/game
-B.Facyson - 4 picks so far on the season. Has amazing closing/recovery speed and great instincts
-Ke. Fuller - him and his brother have pretty much locked down receivers so far. Both only have 2 picks so far as QBs arent even bother throwing their way most games. We are #3 nationally in pass defense for a reason

Since I dont want to have VT as overrated, the issues on our team are
-Our WRs arent that great. Coles never really came back from his injury and can only play ~20 snaps a game, and while Knowles is fast, none of our top 4 are really very athletic. Carlis Parker is reportedly the most athletic WR we have, but has only been at the position a few months and isnt really playing yet. For Coles, if you just drop his stamina to 40 itd probably be accurate, as he only plays goal line now days anyways (11 receptions but with 5 TDs!)
-Our OLine is decent at pass blocking, but is awful at run blocking as a whole

Last edited by aerovt; 10-20-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like to help out on this. I can start out by editing Missouri. Or I can just give you the details on Missouri if you want. Also what editor do you use to change the rankings and to do your roster? I will post everything about Missouri on here when I get it all together.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Everyone continue to post your edits and I'll have an updated roster file up middle this week (around Wednesday) - including the newly released BCS rankings.

Don't forget about equipment and jersey # edits, too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »