Home

How's your association going?

This is a discussion on How's your association going? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
Rookie

Ltslide21's Arena

OVR: 0
How's your association going?

I wanted to know how everyone's association is doing since I didn't see anything about it right now I'm doing a bunch of different ones to many to talk about but the 1 I'm currently working on is my bucks one we are 19-23 on the season and ilyasova is averaging a team high average 19 pts and 2nd most 7 rebounds a game and Larry sanders 10-10 and 3 blocks he is an amazing beast in this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: How's your association going?

I have started one with my Rockets. We are off to a strong start of the season with a record of 5-1. My only lost was to the Clippers. My big 3 of Harden, Howard, and Parsons are leading the team in scoring. Harden with 21.8 ppg, Howard with 19.8 and Parsons with 10.3. Assists per game my top 3 are Lin with 6.8, Harden with 5.5 and Beverley with 3.3. Rebounds per game my top 3 are Howard with 9.3, Asik with 7.7 and Parsons with 4.8. I am thinking about trading Lin and start Beverley. But we will see as the season goes. I am looking for a SG to come off the bench. Right now I have my PGs playing at the 2 spot. At times I will have Beverley(or Brooks), Lin, Harden, Parsons, Howard on the court. That's small ball but I don't like it at times. Please give me some input on who I should trade for or sign. Thanks. #rednation
Old 10-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

OVR: 1

With the new season rolling around I did not want to start an association. I wanted to wait until the operation sports rosters came out. I decided to create a team from my old high school and decided to create the palyers as my old high school team. I did not make my team awesome with all 99 overall players but I just kept everything the way it is when i created the players. I only changed their appearance, accessories, and sig. skills. My goal is just to play until the operation sports rosters came out.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm hating the fact that I play with team chemistry on and now for some reason there are only 5 teams I've seen with a team chemistry of 10% at seasons start. Heat, Spurs, Thunder, Bulls, Clippers and maybe the Pacers. The point being I use the Suns because when I play an association I like starting from the bottom working my way up the ranks. They literally start with 0% team chemistry which I find unbelievable, as as lot of other teams that are **** have the same. Well this is killing my player ratings even though each individual's player morale is atleast 75% or higher.

I've played 20 games myself my team is 18-11. We're 9th in power ranking an my team is now at a wopping 4% team chemistry. I made a few transiactions before the season started, got Monta, Harrison Barnes & Hickson which didn't really affect the team chemistry. Monta's morale is as high as it can be yet one game he'll have a 3 pt rating of 80 and the very next game a 62. Same thing happens to Bledsoe, and Harrison yet Hicksons 3 has gone up to a 99 and it's really hard for me to not cheese.

I hate this new chemistry thing. It's was very ridiculous to start everyone so low this time around as if no one on the teams had every played with each other before. I know I said i made some addition but there are teams like the Heat that are 25-5 and stay at 10%, then teams like us that have exceeded expectations haven't had over 5% yet.

I don't play my associations with progressive fatigue on (personal preference) so i don't think it's because they're getting tired after each game.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #5
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tez326
I'm hating the fact that I play with team chemistry on and now for some reason there are only 5 teams I've seen with a team chemistry of 10% at seasons start. Heat, Spurs, Thunder, Bulls, Clippers and maybe the Pacers. The point being I use the Suns because when I play an association I like starting from the bottom working my way up the ranks. They literally start with 0% team chemistry which I find unbelievable, as as lot of other teams that are **** have the same. Well this is killing my player ratings even though each individual's player morale is atleast 75% or higher.

I've played 20 games myself my team is 18-11. We're 9th in power ranking an my team is now at a wopping 4% team chemistry. I made a few transiactions before the season started, got Monta, Harrison Barnes & Hickson which didn't really affect the team chemistry. Monta's morale is as high as it can be yet one game he'll have a 3 pt rating of 80 and the very next game a 62. Same thing happens to Bledsoe, and Harrison yet Hicksons 3 has gone up to a 99 and it's really hard for me to not cheese.

I hate this new chemistry thing. It's was very ridiculous to start everyone so low this time around as if no one on the teams had every played with each other before. I know I said i made some addition but there are teams like the Heat that are 25-5 and stay at 10%, then teams like us that have exceeded expectations haven't had over 5% yet.

I don't play my associations with progressive fatigue on (personal preference) so i don't think it's because they're getting tired after each game.

that's because it's glticed

1%=10%, 5%=50% and 10%=100%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Herdfan9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsfan81
I have started one with my Rockets. We are off to a strong start of the season with a record of 5-1. My only lost was to the Clippers. My big 3 of Harden, Howard, and Parsons are leading the team in scoring. Harden with 21.8 ppg, Howard with 19.8 and Parsons with 10.3. Assists per game my top 3 are Lin with 6.8, Harden with 5.5 and Beverley with 3.3. Rebounds per game my top 3 are Howard with 9.3, Asik with 7.7 and Parsons with 4.8. I am thinking about trading Lin and start Beverley. But we will see as the season goes. I am looking for a SG to come off the bench. Right now I have my PGs playing at the 2 spot. At times I will have Beverley(or Brooks), Lin, Harden, Parsons, Howard on the court. That's small ball but I don't like it at times. Please give me some input on who I should trade for or sign. Thanks. #rednation
You could try to trade Lin and trade him for someone like Iman Shumpert or maybe a Tyreeke Evans.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
that's because it's glticed

1%=10%, 5%=50% and 10%=100%
That explains things.

I started an association with the 76ers. Traded Thad Young and Evan Turner for another 1st round pick. Tanked hard. Balls bounced my way and I got #1 and #2 pick. Had a 2014 draft class loaded so I grabbed Wiggins and Parker #1 and #2. Then went super gamey and flung a 2 year, 30 mil contract at Kobe and got him (at least it sorta makes sense, he's returning home?).
Old 10-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10

I've searched all over, and couldn't find any answer to this question. Are we able to transfer our association to the next generation consoles?
NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning
NCAA: UCF Knights
FIFA: Real Madrid CF

XBL Gamertag: THE YAMA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »