Home

Old 10-14-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
And 1's

Does anyone think And 1's go in too much? Maybe I'm tripping. What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 02:06 AM   #2
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: And 1's

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuhead
Does anyone think And 1's go in too much? Maybe I'm tripping. What do you think?
Yes they do, this game is extremely repetitive to me. Every game is the same. Nothing really organic about it. You got bigs playing like Hakeem in the post, 3's falling way too much, bad shots falling, full court football passes all game long, and reaching at an all time high. That's pretty much 2k14 online.

Oh yeah the only teams you will see online are Warriors, Rockets, Heat, Thunder, Clippers, Knicks.....wash, rinse, repeat.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #3
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Yes they do, this game is extremely repetitive to me. Every game is the same. Nothing really organic about it. You got bigs playing like Hakeem in the post, 3's falling way too much, bad shots falling, full court football passes all game long, and reaching at an all time high. That's pretty much 2k14 online.

Oh yeah the only teams you will see online are Warriors, Rockets, Heat, Thunder, Clippers, Knicks.....wash, rinse, repeat.
I like how people make general complaints, then just mention suddenly it's about online play which the thread isn't about.
We all know random online matches aren't about realism so it's not fair to complain about things not being realistic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 10-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #4
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

Then that's the fault of the players for playing that way. I'm no 2k apologist, but it's not their fault if some 12 year old cheesers try to play like this. Why don't you play some sim players instead? And how can you call the game repetitve if all you're playing is online where the majority are just going to attempt the same strategy of running around the court shooting contested threes and trying to dunk?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuhead

I think they go in at a realistic rate for me anyway. You can always adjust contact shot success slider if you think they might be going in to much and that should tone it down some. Personally I have been happy with what I have seen by the and 1's.
All in all Im loving this game this year more so than I have ever enjoyed a basketball game or even video game at that. NBA2k very well could pass up MLBTS this year as my favorite game, and I wasnt sure that would ever be possible. If they patch some things and make sure the existing yearly bugs in Assoc. mode is cleaned up this will be my favorite game even over the Show.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

Offline CPU bigs play like Hakeem in the post A LOT and they also get way too many and-1s mainly because of the AIs slow rotation to try and stop drives, I also see a lot of and-1s due to the lack of charge calls and the CPUs relentless desire to attack the basket.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
People should really start the sentences of with this so I can stop reading from there....same ol' complaints on each damn thread....

Game plays different with a good set of rosters offline...sucks that the experience can't be the same online since the rosters are pretty much ***....
Old 10-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #8
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Offline CPU bigs play like Hakeem in the post A LOT and they also get way too many and-1s mainly because of the AIs slow rotation to try and stop drives, I also see a lot of and-1s due to the lack of charge calls and the CPUs relentless desire to attack the basket.
I've seen this as well and I actually had to lower contact shots to 35 UNTIL I tried a modified roster.....read up on the roster forum and try it out yourself.....

I really hated how the CPU would bully his way to the basket once the clock is around 10 seconds....its the damn 2k default tendencies man...atrocious...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »