Home

Injuries factored by dpeth chart?

This is a discussion on Injuries factored by dpeth chart? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Injuries factored by dpeth chart?

Guys in my online franchise are saying that if you carry 3 qbs then your starting qb will get injured for possibly long period of time. Yet if you only carry 2 then the starting qb will only be injured for a play or 2. Few said that it was the same way last year also.

We have to owners that carried 3 QBs and both starters are injured for a few weeks. One of them the Jets lost Geno..signed another..lost Simms..signed another and lost one more cant remember the name. Coincidence?

So if having only 2 Qbs means no long injuries then wondering if Only having 3 wide recievers and 2 rbs ect means the same.

Anyone know if this holds water?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Injuries factored by dpeth chart?

I've noticed this. I've never carried less than 3 QBs but if one is already injured, my QB2 rarely gets hurt for an extended period of time, usually just a play or two like you said.

Speaking of depth charts, anyone know why my defensive starters are shown as a 4-3 at the beginning of the game but everything is set a 3-4? I have my scheme set 3-4, and my DT preference set to NT.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Doesn't work for RB's I have only carried two and have had one injured for a few weeks. But it does work for TE's. I have one guy who gets lit up and her at least three times a game and at worst he's been out the rest of a game.

Because of cap/depth issues at the beginning Of my 'chise and played a few games with 1 RB so I'm fairly sure it doesn't work for RB'S.

Last edited by BTownSlinger; 10-06-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

It only works for QBs, but it does work. And by "work" I mean it's completely broken. One game my QB got hurt twice but never missed a play. Since then I carry three QBs just so that I don't exploit a bug.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »