Home

EA Game Face Connected Careers Issue

This is a discussion on EA Game Face Connected Careers Issue within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20
EA Game Face Connected Careers Issue

The game face is uploaded ready to go in the game. I go to connected careers > player>game face> then you select your team and backstory and edit your gear now I put "accept and continue" and it keeps man saying "The command failed. Please try again." Can you help ms with this if you remember experiencing this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Game Face Connected Careers Issue

Attempt to save the game face on the EA website again. That's what I had to do in m13.

You can keep trying, but if you want my honest opinion, game face is not setup for the Madden series at all and the results are absolutely terrible. You'd think it was the first build attempt and not something actually implemented in a retail game.

At any rate, I politely suggest don't waste your time.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
Rookie

DocOx's Arena

OVR: 1

My GF coach lacked eyes. It was enough for me to back out and make an entirely new coach...

Then again, every few games my sideline coach looks like his face melted in a fire(?!), so I'm not sure what can be done.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

My face looks great from the import but I have no eyes (pupils). I just added a dark visor.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocOx
My GF coach lacked eyes. It was enough for me to back out and make an entirely new coach...

Then again, every few games my sideline coach looks like his face melted in a fire(?!), so I'm not sure what can be done.
Should I just re do my game face? Doesn't seem to work keep getting that message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 8

On the EA website my game face looks quite good and even realistic. When I import it into Madden I turn into a cross between a zombie and a demon with red skin, sunken hollow eyes with no pupils and just downright scary.

Pity that this feature doesn't work, I was sporting a killer scruffy beard when I did my gameface.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:03 AM   #7
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
On the EA website my game face looks quite good and even realistic. When I import it into Madden I turn into a cross between a zombie and a demon with red skin, sunken hollow eyes with no pupils and just downright scary.

Pity that this feature doesn't work, I was sporting a killer scruffy beard when I did my gameface.
same issue.. I just act like I'm sunburned and whenever the camera see's me I act like the Undertaker, but I am using a dark visor. I'm assuming in next gen madden this will be greatly improved. They don't care to fix current gen. It's been well shown....
Old 10-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I created mark cuban as an owner. everything looks good except like most people are saying he has no pupils. does anyone know if there is a way to fix this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »