Home

Owner Mode: Changing Coaches

This is a discussion on Owner Mode: Changing Coaches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Owner Mode: Changing Coaches

Ok so I want to fire my head coach in Owner mode (offline). So I do this at the "resign staff" part in the offseason. Great. I then hire some random guy as my head coach who has an offensive scheme and defensive scheme that I like. Great. Once he is hired I change my scheme to fit what his is. However after I do that and go into Free Agency. All the players that say "GOOD" for a fit are for the scheme of the coach I fired. Is that a bug in the game or what? The coach I fired had a 4-3 defense. The guy I hired was an Attacking 3-4. So I changed the schemes to fit an attacking 3-4 but it still says in Free Agency that the players that fit well are the ones that would fit the 4-3 from the previous coach. Any way to fix this or is this just a bug that will always be in this game? It feels like once you start a team then you are stuck with that scheme no matter who you hire as a HC. That sucks.

Last edited by vicker316; 10-03-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Owner Mode: Changing Coaches

I have experienced the same problem. I wanted to switch to a 34 because I had a good stable of linebackers. I got what you got with free agency.

Also, when I try to change my scheme, it still lists two DTs and one MLB.

I had the same problem with 13.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Owner Mode: Changing Coaches

I was told this was a problem but I have t experienced it in my CCMs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »