Home

Old 10-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
2016 Texas Bowl Champs!

BigMatty615's Arena

OVR: 7
The Long Haul dynasty openings (360)

Two openings in our dynasty. If you can take a loss and will be active, please post in the Team thread of our forum. Give me 3 teams u wanna use and your GT. I will send u an invite and let u know who to select (This is to try and balance the league as much as possible). Thanks!

Last edited by BigMatty615; 10-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
2016 Texas Bowl Champs!

BigMatty615's Arena

Re: The Long Haul

One spot filled..
Old 10-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
2016 Texas Bowl Champs!

BigMatty615's Arena

We still have one spot remaining. Any available team can be used- no restrictions. Advance every 48 hours.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #4
2016 Texas Bowl Champs!

BigMatty615's Arena

One spot possibly available. I have one who joined and immediately went inactive, so if you will keep up and actually participate, I will shoot an invite and give you that persons spot.. We will keep things moving regardless.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

He is a little warning before anyone joins that dynasty. Here is a copy of what I had just posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMatty615

Start your own dynasty then..

Ok

If anyone is interested in an all ACC dynasty minus FSU and Clemson send me a private message. Looking to advance every other day or so.

Heisman settings, using sliders that actually allows you to run a pro-style offense, but still have stats that stay true to sim.

Additionally I will not boost the stats of my freshman players like the current commish does.

For example, I won't allow true freshmen WR that were ranked as three stars by rivals a 79 overall. The player in question only had 10 catches for 80 yards before the game yesterday against miami (haven't seen stats from that game yet).

Or redshirt freshman tackles in real life who have not started a single game and was a 3 star by rivals as true freshman 81 overall.

I also promise not to boost the speed of my WRs either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #6
Rookie

I second all of the above and would add that if you upset the commish of the long haul dynasty in any way he doesn't react well. you can scroll through the forum posts to verify what has been said. that is if he doesn't edit them to make himself look better as i have often seen him do.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
OSU_Lover and JMT both have sour grapes after losing user games and to the computer. That's all it is..

8 solid users left in an active dynasty. Dynasties are fading out, so if you want one that will last, this is for you.
If I had sour grapes for losing I would have quit the dynasty a long time ago. I picked a three star program that had a 79 Overall Rating and was looking to build them up. I had no problem losing and was kicked out after calling him out on boosting the ratings. You can check the Long Haul Forum for proof.

Last edited by JMT309; 10-19-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
JMT, get over it and stop trolling my boards. You are negative, abusive and were removed. Simple as that. You want to make accusations that aren't true to get back at me for removing you. Pathetic.
If you do not continue to lie I will not have to add anything. My accusations have enough evidence that I would be wary of them if I were to join this dynasty. I stated just facts not opinions or conjecture in my evidence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »