Home

Looking for a crew

This is a discussion on Looking for a crew within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for a crew

System: Xbox 360

Gamertag: Blu1ce20

Position: Point (pass first)

What I'm looking for in a team:
1. Maturity - I'm looking for a team with people that aren't immature or freak out when you lose. I don't have time for nonsense and just want to game and have fun. I'm an older guy and its not the end of the world if you lose.

2. Active - I try to get on nightly for at least a game or 2. But I understand if people don't live on this as I don't. Just looking for a relatively active team who makes the effort but doesn't forget life happens.

3. Ball Movement - I want a team that actually passes the ball. I don't care for ball hogs. If you forget the "A" button exists, then i'm not your guy. This also qualifies under people that drive to the basket every play and only kick out last second. All i ask for is ball movement.

About me:
1. I'm a pass first point. I like to get everyone involved and don't care for taking 20 shots a game. Just like to move the ball, fast break, and hopefully get a W.

2. I'm a little older and have a career. I do the best I can but as everyone knows, life happens.

3. I'm very laid back and don't sweat the small stuff. Just get on to game, bs for a few, and just have a good time.

If anyone is interested, add me on Live and hit me up. We'll go from there. Thanks for the read!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Looking for a crew

Ive gotten a couple offers already but what the heck I'll put myself out there to get a few more. Gamertag: willcoll00

I'm a great rebounding center who can pass for a big amd can perform in the post so far. Been playing 2k since 2k10 and rebounding always a strength. So far im loving doing a center for the first time in years and am a sixth man in Portland through 3 games
Old 10-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm a 6"7 scoring Pg( modeled after Penny) I can play the 1,2 or 3. I usually don't take a lot of shots per game. Right now, I'm still working
On my on ball defense so I might not be very good at it

GT: LTonyDeTigerL
Old 10-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-members.html

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »