Home

Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25

This is a discussion on Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25

so guys this is my first thread and though we all could have a little fun here with everyone posting their top 5 most annoying thing bout madden 25....hope all chime in

5: uniforms ( many aren't the right colors and or style)
4: cut scene glitches (helmets too high on heads, created coaches faces messed up, rains in cowboy stadium even when its closed...etc)
3: auto subs (do I need to explain? lol)
2: penalties sliders ( even if other things were fixed if the penalties aren't then you still cant have a realistic game)
and finally (drum roll please)
1: commentators ( hearing phil sims constantly say just punt the ball and my all time hated comment from him is hearing him say the word HERO, makes me want to mute the tv lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Top 5 most annoying things about madden 25

When signing free agents in off season or when trading can not see ratings and most player info
Old 09-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
Banned

CJ10's Arena

running animation. been messed up for years. I have no idea why they think that runners dont move the arm they have the ball in when they run. Its ridiculous.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

the lack of signature throwing animations on all throws just plain annoys me..when they were first implemented in madden 10 (i think), it was a promising move forward as far as increasing the character of the game

2k and mlb the show have hundreds of signature animations that trigger in all kinds of scenarios...no excuses
Old 09-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

My #1 complaint is that I can't even play the game since my offline CCM freezes during games. Other than that I can't even play it long enough to make any other complaints.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

1. Big heads... Huge Heads... ENORMOUS Heads.
2. San Antonio Rams retains "St. Louis" in endzone.
3. Ridiculous relocations of CPU teams - Vikings to Chicago - really?
4. Uniforms, names and logos for relocated teams do not look professional at all. Well, except that Dublin Celtic Tiger things, but Dublin isn't a realistic relocation city, anyway. Maybe we should just pretend it's Dublin, Texas. That town only has about 4000 people, but at least it's in the US.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Uniforms, names and logos for relocated teams do not look professional at all. Well, except that Dublin Celtic Tiger things, but Dublin isn't a realistic relocation city, anyway. Maybe we should just pretend it's Dublin, Texas. That town only has about 4000 people, but at least it's in the US.
I forgot about that, im playing a 32 team owner mode and I don't think the cpu will trigger anything like that since im in control of all the teams, but yea I tried one before, the broklyn yanks....stupid looking unis and dumb logo
Old 09-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Same intro every game. Needs NFL Films Music back. Auto, Replays are far too up close . No cheerleaders . Creating a player takes forever. Maybe 20 minutes for one guy due to slow as butt menus. Commentary overall gets to repetitive

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »