Home

Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me.

This is a discussion on Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
Rookie

Coltsnpacers's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me.

This game sucks. I only bought the game just for Owner Mode because I loved playing it on the PS2 days but this is crap. I am sick of EA's bull**** and laziness to fix glitches. Won't buy another Madden game for some time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fool me once, Shame on you, Fool me twice, Shame on me.

Yep you should of read the majority or any of the threads on here and it would of saved you some money. Especially the one that says owner mode is pointless. LOL
Old 09-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
glp
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well....not to be a "liker"...but, I personally don't give a rats *** about building a stadium, or doing the accounting, or changing the type of shoes some guy wheres or changing the price of beer at the stadium, or firing the commisionor and crating a new one.......I JUUUUUST WANT TO PLAY FOOOOOOOTBALL!!!! I LIKE THE GAME. Good animation, good control, good runs, good passes. Don't get me wrong, there is a ton of stuff I'd like to change, like getting rid of all of the freakin' cut scenes, getting rid of Phil Whine *** Sims and his negativity, fixing the punting game. But, I think it's great game all in all.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
Yep you should of read the majority or any of the threads on here and it would of saved you some money. Especially the one that says owner mode is pointless. LOL
Good advice here. Couple of threads this could have went in as well.

Closed

From my phone
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »