Home

this how to be complete with default legend sliders?

This is a discussion on this how to be complete with default legend sliders? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
this how to be complete with default legend sliders?

do you think default legend sliders are the most realistic sliders? i notice they are very tough when it comes to human passing, but when i make sure to set my wr depth properly so it puts my best slot guy in the slot, pick a good formation, audible to run or pass at the proper times, i have a good shot. legend also seems to make the cpu qb not play dumb.

aside from setting up your slot man via depth chart, its all bit tough cause it seems like you don't have much time to pick the right formation.

other wise the same with Madden, having to always stop your franchise game to tweak the sliders has been the thing that kills Madden and 2k.

maybe we should also make sure to set our weekly simplified game plan

Last edited by jessekearney; 09-21-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: this how to be complete with default legend sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessekearney
do you think default legend sliders are the most realistic sliders? i notice they are very tough when it comes to human passing, but when i make sure to set my wr depth properly so it puts my best slot guy in the slot, pick a good formation, audible to run or pass at the proper times, i have a good shot. legend also seems to make the cpu qb not play dumb.

aside from setting up your slot man via depth chart, its all bit tough cause it seems like you don't have much time to pick the right formation.

other wise the same with Madden, having to always stop your franchise game to tweak the sliders has been the thing that kills Madden and 2k.

maybe we should also make sure to set our weekly simplified game plan
If i'm not wrong one of the issues with Legend sliders is the horrid human running game, but if you have no problem running the ball. Then legend can be a great tough experience, but thats why you should always test run sliders for a couple games before commiting to them.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #3
Rookie

i tried it in the mean time. i suppose you need to have good momentum during the game to have a good run game but getting to that you need a good passing game.

i took my time and when i wasnt mucking up it was pretty fun/realistic, the most ever.

i play 7 minutes, normal speed, eq off, 6 min sim qtrs, legend difficulty, the updated 2k5/default roster

Last edited by jessekearney; 09-21-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Rookie

update, i put it on legend and them just adjust accordingly

- an nfl2k5 noob
Old 10-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Are you getting realistic SIM stats ???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I liked how a couple of maddens had a mode called My Skill, that analyzed your play and set the difficulty accordingly. No messing with sliders, just play a few games and let the computer handle the rest.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
I liked how a couple of maddens had a mode called My Skill, that analyzed your play and set the difficulty accordingly. No messing with sliders, just play a few games and let the computer handle the rest.
Yeah but the way it analyzed it was absolutely horrific.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »