Home

dime backer

This is a discussion on dime backer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
dime backer

Is there any way to get around the dropped ratings when I move my SS to LOLB? I'm trying to run a defense similar to Nebraska's. They run the 4-3 most of the time, but have hybrid safties/linebackers that can cover and defend the run. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: dime backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepot
Is there any way to get around the dropped ratings when I move my SS to LOLB? I'm trying to run a defense similar to Nebraska's. They run the 4-3 most of the time, but have hybrid safties/linebackers that can cover and defend the run. Any suggestions?
If you want to keep switching their positions between OLB & SS then probably not, but I guess you could write down all their ratings as a SS & then switch their position to LOLB or ROLB in the offseason and whichever ratings get dropped, just raise them back up to what they were when he was a SS. Because then you can go into edit player ratings by going into "Edit Roster" during the season and increase his ratings to match what he was as a SS before you moved him to a OLB

Last edited by jayhawkfan11; 09-19-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Bigger safeties with good intangibles shouldn't get to bad of a drop in rating. The main rating that drops is awareness.

I had success with this in a previous dynasty, I moved a 90 spd, 220 lb SS to OLB and by the 2nd year he was top LB in country, led LB in interceptions, he was a monster.

I think moving him dropped him to an 82 or something but after training he was back to 86 and senior year was 91 or 92, he did not go pro though.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 09-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Edit playbook, add the 4-2-5 under switch or whatever it's called. Your backup SS will move down and basically become a linebacker/safety hybrid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »