Home

White Sleeve Glitch Fix

This is a discussion on White Sleeve Glitch Fix within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2013, 02:49 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
White Sleeve Glitch Fix

I can't take full credit for this, I mentioned on the draft class thread that a storyline RB I drafted (P.Parker) had the sleeve glitch

Someone mentioned that the sleeves miraculously went away after a practice session, both in practice first and then the games following.

So I first tried my online CC, checking another glitched back, D.Allen. Didn't work, still ahd sleeves in practice and then game.

Then I tried my offline CC, where I had P. Parker and.....they went away. They were missing in my practice (3 minute drill) and then gone for my next game!!!

Obviously there a link here, maybe this fix only applies to P.Parker and/or maybe it's only offline. I didn't have time to check more.

It's worth a shot, if it works for anyone else I'd like to know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: White Sleeve Glitch Fix

=D glad to see it work for you like it did me.

And no, it doesn't just happen to Pablo, it happened to a rookie QB that I drafted as well.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

So does this fix the white sleeve glitch for all players involved in a given practice?

Or just fixes storylines players with the glitch?

----edit: I guess my question is: The problem is solved with simply practicing with the team the player(s) belongs to?

Last edited by msdm27; 09-18-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Rookie

So you're suggesting that if we have a player with the white sleeve glitch, to do a practice and it might go away?
Old 09-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoctor
So you're suggesting that if we have a player with the white sleeve glitch, to do a practice and it might go away?
That's exactly what we are saying. StevenSD discovered this trick and I tried it and it worked.

I only tried it twice;
Online CC for Darius Allen - didn't work
Offline CC for Pablo Parker - Worked!

This is a big enough issue for me that I will deal with the long load times and play offline exclusively until EA patches this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
So does this fix the white sleeve glitch for all players involved in a given practice?

Or just fixes storylines players with the glitch?

----edit: I guess my question is: The problem is solved with simply practicing with the team the player(s) belongs to?
It doesn't work for all players, I think it's just completely random that they go away for some. Sort of like a glitch within a glitch, if that makes sense?
Old 09-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD
It doesn't work for all players, I think it's just completely random that they go away for some. Sort of like a glitch within a glitch, if that makes sense?
So did you see Parker's sleeves return?

Do I have to practice every week to see them gone?

At least you found some sort of pattern. EA needs to fix this ASAP. By my 4th season my QB, RB, 2 WR and TE all wore white sleeves. This is playing in LA!!! It was getting so frustrating that I wanted to throw my Madden disc through the window.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
So did you see Parker's sleeves return?

Do I have to practice every week to see them gone?
I have yet to see sleeves return for those who have lost them on my team.

As far as the practices go, I mean it was random that I even noticed the sleeves gone, but I was just doing what I normally do play the practices and sim the week. When I played the next day and went into practice the sleeves were gone. I was worried they would return because this happened right at the start of the Breast Cancer Awareness pink apparel... I thought that was glitching with the sleeves, but that month has long past and still no sleeves =D

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »