Home

Ultimate team tips

This is a discussion on Ultimate team tips within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ultimate team tips

So I'm kind of in a race to get the most coins and the best team. Anyone have any tips to get easy coins and how to flip cards on the trade auction ( I have done pretty good as I got a Dallas Clark for 3600 buyout yesterday) and I need to know how to be great. Any help will be awesome. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ultimate team tips

Well I'd say develop a strategy for winning bids. Of course you're not bound to win everything that you bid on, sometimes it's just luck especially when there's a lot of people fighting over one card but when you do get ridiculous deals from it, you can also turn it into ridiculous profit.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Rookie

I have Tryed doing that just to get bid out in the last ten seconds. I sit for a few hours sometimes and snipe deals. I am always on getting amazing deals when there is a HEISMAN pack or a premium pack
Old 09-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah I don't think there's really a sure fire way of winning those. And it is true that timing is key at times. Idk just keep flipping cards and you'll get there eventually. I remember when I first started making profit and reached 50k for the first time and thought that it wasn't really that hard.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Syxxpac78's Arena

OVR: 7

You had better odds at getting killer deals and steals on the ah before Madden came out. For the most part is has settled and you don't see many players go for less than their market value. Play the solo challenges and collect those reward packs. I've always gotten awesome golds and even 2 elite players out of them in the past. Open up some packs here and there and if you have a high value elite player or a rate HH card, sell them and use the coins to piece together your team piece by piece. If you pull a honey badger HH card, you can sell for. 500k in coins and build your whole team off those coins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
Just started!

For all of your trading and coin selling needs join the group Ncaa Ultimate team trading on Facebook.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #7
Rookie

I need help on trying to know when to buy packs
Old 09-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #8
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

Never buy packs. That's when.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »